Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killeavygael

Quote from: Orior on February 06, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
The St Michaels Killean manager is some guy from Killeavy who gave up football a few years ago after a health scare?
the manager is a old underage manager

The GAA

Quote from: killeavygael on February 07, 2009, 06:52:13 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 06, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
The St Michaels Killean manager is some guy from Killeavy who gave up football a few years ago after a health scare?
the manager is a old underage manager

Is it a secret or is my dyslexia playing up?

Real1995

Is seamus giving up the refereein den?? ;D ;D ;D
Nice guys always finish second!

killeavygael

im not sure what he doin just heard he takin them :o

Aghdavoyle

killeavygael

hey did anybody hear if the armagh hurling league was getting put into3leagues this year??

ogshead

Can't remember how the debate ended that time about teams training in the Athletic Grounds, just wondered, did the county board say at the time that no teams what so ever where allowed to train there? Seen a team down there tonight training and I know that there is every possibilty that it's the Armagh team what with their match there on Saturday night. I couldn't tell who it was cause I was driving over the ring road but even if it is I just think Crossmaglen maybe should have been afforded the same luxury as they where representing Armagh. Does anyone remember how that ended and did the County Board state that the feild was not to be used for training?

bud

Kileavygael...heard last night that use have a new addition to the panel, a county player from further down the country, person saying couldn't mind his name, any truth or names?

corn02

Quote from: bud on February 11, 2009, 09:19:46 AM
Kileavygael...heard last night that use have a new addition to the panel, a county player from further down the country, person saying couldn't mind his name, any truth or names?

Really? There has been two rumours of other county players joining with every club in south Armagh over recent months. One is a a Mayo man and one is a Tyrone man.

brokencrossbar1

Has Declan Browne's transfer to Cross been ratified???

nutsy--1

Quote from: ogshead on February 10, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
Can't remember how the debate ended that time about teams training in the Athletic Grounds, just wondered, did the county board say at the time that no teams what so ever where allowed to train there? Seen a team down there tonight training and I know that there is every possibilty that it's the Armagh team what with their match there on Saturday night. I couldn't tell who it was cause I was driving over the ring road but even if it is I just think Crossmaglen maybe should have been afforded the same luxury as they where representing Armagh. Does anyone remember how that ended and did the County Board state that the feild was not to be used for training?

I think the cuchulainns have the pitch some nights during the week when its not being used by anybody else. No training is allowed on the pitch but coaching sessions are allowed (i don't know the difference).

The GAA

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 11, 2009, 12:34:01 PM
Has Declan Browne's transfer to Cross been ratified???

ah now don't be jokin bc - we'd believe anything with regards to transfers to cross

Abble

Pictured at the launch of the Sean Doran Memorial Cup . From left to right, Harps manager Nudie Hughes, Harps Chairman John McConville, Colum Doran, Keady Manager John Toal, Keady Chairman Willie Monaghan. Seated are Sean's wife Ann Marie & son Cathal. 

Although primarily known for his exploits in boxing Sean Doran played with distinction for both Armagh Harps and Keady Dwyers.  To honour his memory Harps will play Keady in Abbey Park Armagh on Friday 6th March at 7.30pm with all proceeds going to Marie Curie Cancer Care.