Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

well from what i've heard i think the lads accept that their da may not get the job and are still happy enuf to play for the Ogs.

LOL Hank sure 3 former greats??? Worm has left ye's afaik and bomber is for America in may wouldn't have him near the place  ;) can't think of the other is it pinkie?

The GAA

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 08, 2009, 01:06:21 PM
Houlie's a Ballyhegan man now sure... only one place they're going!!  :P

Houly taking ballyhegan?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The GAA on January 08, 2009, 03:31:37 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 08, 2009, 01:06:21 PM
Houlie's a Ballyhegan man now sure... only one place they're going!!  :P

Houly taking ballyhegan?

No... He's living in the parish now just!!

Legs11

pints,
   heard john rafferty had his name in for the bridge job but few people round the bridge though the 2clowns that is there could do a better job...bridge has went backwards since fizspatrick left...any word on whos in the runnin now..

Legs11

Quote from: corn02 on January 04, 2009, 12:53:36 AM
Quote from: Legs11 on December 28, 2008, 02:51:24 PM
Neil O'Rourke (St Michael's>this guy played b football last year and i must say he is bad think hollywood had a say in this pick....got roasted in a lot of senior matchs as well

I advise you to stay at home tomorrow then or you will really be annoyed.
corn i didnt go ::)but how did he play?? sorry but i jus dont rate this guy one bit.....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Legs11 on January 08, 2009, 07:20:47 PM
pints,
   heard john rafferty had his name in for the bridge job but few people round the bridge though the 2clowns that is there could do a better job...bridge has went backwards since fizspatrick left...any word on whos in the runnin now..
Rafferty was never approached by silverbridge gfc. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Legs11

Quote from: bennydorano on January 06, 2009, 09:08:35 AM
New Harps manager ratified last night - Nudie Hughes.  Exiciting appointment from the club.
thats a good signin  won 2 all stars at left back and full forward..

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 08, 2009, 07:26:45 PM
pints,
Rafferty was never approached by silverbrige gfc. 

now now pints why the lies.was talkin to john at school the other day and he was approached to put his name forward and he agreed...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Legs11 on January 08, 2009, 07:33:56 PM
pints,

now now pints why the lies.was talkin to john at school the other day and he was approached to put his name forward and he agreed...

I'll state again legs11, John Rafferty was NEVER approached by silverbridge gfc. 

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 08, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: Legs11 on January 08, 2009, 07:33:56 PM
pints,

I'll state again legs11, John Rafferty was NEVER approached by silverbridge gfc. 
ok ok i know wat ur playing at ::)lets just say wat a good job this man WOULD have made for the good of the bridge team..when is ur boy back from oz

pintsofguinness

I'm not playing at anything, I know where the rumours are coming from (and people would be forgiven for thinking he was approached) but I'm stating a fact. 

Legs11

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 08, 2009, 07:45:05 PM
I'm not playing at anything, I know where the rumours are coming from (and people would be forgiven for thinking he was approached) but I'm stating a fact. 

AND???????? when ur boy back ;)

pintsofguinness

ogshead

Quote from: BenDover on January 08, 2009, 03:24:37 PM
well from what i've heard i think the lads accept that their da may not get the job and are still happy enuf to play for the Ogs.

LOL Hank sure 3 former greats??? Worm has left ye's afaik and bomber is for America in may wouldn't have him near the place  ;) can't think of the other is it pinkie?

As far as I know Pinky has quit and I never ever remembered bomber or worm as regular starters for the Senior team. In fact I don't remember Pinky bein a regular on the Senior team, top B player though

BenDover

Quote from: ogshead on January 08, 2009, 10:36:19 PM
Quote from: BenDover on January 08, 2009, 03:24:37 PM

As far as I know Pinky has quit and I never ever remembered bomber or worm as regular starters for the Senior team. In fact I don't remember Pinky bein a regular on the Senior team, top B player though

thought i detected a bit of sarcasm in Hanks post about former greats - well def worm n bomber featured regularly for the Saran last year, still can't think of the other person. Hank are you out there??