Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbles

The Pearse Og management team has not been selected and i think it is inappropriate to discuss the matter on a public forum. especially as what you are saying is not true.

lets just leave it at that

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: bubbles on January 08, 2009, 11:47:26 AM
The Pearse Og management team has not been selected and i think it is inappropriate to discuss the matter on a public forum. especially as what you are saying is not true.

Who would you like to see?   :P

The GAA

Thanks for that bubbles.

Prominent former down player and prominent former armagh player i heard.

must be awkward for clarke to have to interview for a job he's had for 3/4 years plus must be very awkward for the clarke lads - especially if he doesn't get it

winsamsoon

whilst i don't agree with posting up delicate club details ie finances or deeper internal arguments. I hardly think speculation as to who is the next manager would be breaking any boundaries bubbles. Keep them coming lads. To date Clans have no one as senior manager.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

anportmorforjfc

our manager left to take over collegeland

BenDover

Quote from: The GAA on January 08, 2009, 11:50:40 AM
Thanks for that bubbles.

Prominent former down player and prominent former armagh player i heard.

must be awkward for clarke to have to interview for a job he's had for 3/4 years plus must be very awkward for the clarke lads - especially if he doesn't get it

Keep stirring there!! can't see how it would be awkward as they've played for the Ogs from no age and know everyone connected to the club

The GAA

Yeah but if your da has been the manager for a few years, wants to stay on and ere to be emoved in favour of an outsider?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The GAA on January 08, 2009, 12:38:58 PM

Yeah but if your da has been the manager for a few years, wants to stay on and ere to be emoved in favour of an outsider?

That type of thing has caused rows in the past for clubs...

Don't think it will in this case though... as long as it's handled correctly!

Hank Everlast

Yea i agree, i think they shud pack their bags and move out the road to the Saran, where they can team up with 3 former ogs greats!! ::)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Hank Everlast on January 08, 2009, 01:04:52 PM
Yea i agree, i think they shud pack their bags and move out the road to the Saran, where they can team up with 3 former ogs greats!! ::)

Houlie's a Ballyhegan man now sure... only one place they're going!!  :P

corn02

Quote from: bubbles on January 08, 2009, 11:47:26 AM

Harldy anything too slanderous bubbles, just a bit of management talk - no harm at all.

naka

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 08, 2009, 12:45:37 PM

i could see that type of thing causing rows if the new guy was offered "training expenses2 when the club man didnt take any

Jimmy Joe

I heard Pat Spillane was goin' for it

The GAA

Quote from: naka on January 08, 2009, 01:46:03 PM

i could see that type of thing causing rows if the new guy was offered "training expenses2 when the club man didnt take any

not everyone manages their own clubs free gratis these days

judas1

Quote from: The GAA on January 08, 2009, 02:27:36 PM
Quote from: naka on January 08, 2009, 01:46:03 PM

not everyone manages their own clubs free gratis these days
once they put the hand out, i wouldnt call them CLUB MEN!!!!