Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOJO

Herard on the grapevine that Enda Muldoon will not be playing tomorrow after breaking a bone in his foot after jumping out of a lorry and landing awkardly.

Donagh

Unfortunate, another few weeks and all those customs boys will have been laid off...

Joxer

Looking at Crossmaglen yesterday,  you would have to think that they will have 3 or 4 more boys on the county panel which I dont think are there.  2 McKeowns, Mickey McNamee.  Think that Jamie Clarke will not be too long out of it either.  A lad with excellent potential!

gaapunter

Quote from: Joxer on December 15, 2008, 10:19:31 AM
Looking at Crossmaglen yesterday,  you would have to think that they will have 3 or 4 more boys on the county panel which I dont think are there.  2 McKeowns, Mickey McNamee.  Think that Jamie Clarke will not be too long out of it either.  A lad with excellent potential!

looking at cross- i was disgusted with the dirt- especially the giner bellew sc**bag

Final Whistle

Quote from: gaapunter on December 15, 2008, 10:40:02 AM

looking at cross- i was disgusted with the dirt- especially the giner bellew sc**bag

personnally i think calling a fellow gael a sc**bag is rather disturbing. you see it week in week out on the premiership where fans insult players and their families. shocking behaviour.
lets not let it creep into our national game!!

Real1995

Congrats to Cross, yest....The courage and bravery was second to none, born winners...what ever they have in terms of attitude, if you could bottle it, you would make a fortune...

was thinking after the game of all these county teams paying big bucks for sports psychologists etc.. if you want to see the perfect example of mind frame, jus take a look at these boys.....

best of look with the all-ireland now
Nice guys always finish second!

full back

Must be on the buckfast again ::) ::)

Real1995

Congrats to Cross, yest....The courage and bravery was second to none, born winners...what ever they have in terms of attitude, if you could bottle it, you would make a fortune...

was thinking after the game of all these county teams paying big bucks for sports psychologists etc.. if you want to see the perfect example of mind frame, jus take a look at these boys.....

best of luck with the all-ireland now
Nice guys always finish second!

Onion Bag

Not nice, not nice at all gaapunter, if you were so disgusted you should have turned it over and watched eastenders or something
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

judas1

catch a f***ing grip punter.

gaapunter

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 15, 2008, 10:58:06 AM

Not nice, not nice at all gaapunter, if you were so disgusted you should have turned it over and watched eastenders or something

Take the blinkers off lads- Cross tactics were a disgrace and give Armagh football a bad name- or is ok to clearly head butt a fellow player in view of the ref- who was a total joke

SidelineKick

Their tactics weren't dirty.  You are talking about an isolated incident. Brian McGuckin punched Bellew in the stomach and Bellew threw his head back. They probably both should have walked.

Watch it again tg4.tv and go to 17 mins 5 seconds.  McGuckin hit him a box.

Not condoning either but he didn't do it out of the blue!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Also have a look at 17:50 or so.  Ballinderrys tactics weren't very sporting.

Reported.

Final Whistle

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 15, 2008, 01:24:15 PM
Their tactics weren't dirty.  You are talking about an isolated incident. Brian McGuckin punched Bellew in the stomach and Bellew threw his head back. They probably both should have walked.

Watch it again tg4.tv and go to 17 mins 5 seconds.  McGuckin hit him a box.

Not condoning either but he didn't do it out of the blue!

Lets get it straight, Brian McGuckin never was or never shall be an angel.

Punching Bellew, if your going to play with fire your going to get burnt, unless your Sean Cavanagh who just dropped a gear and flattened Francie into the carpet that is Croke Park!!

Views expressed above are the views of Final Whistle, not any organisations related to Final Whistle just Final Whistle himself!

SidelineKick

Just to point out, I have nothing against McGuckin either, but he DID strike which is why bellew reacted.  If you send one off you send both off.

Reported.