Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

What are you on about, would you grow up for f**k sake, I'm sick listening to you. 
You made a mistake months ago and havent been man enough to admit it and you're mouthing at me since.
It's just boring at this stage. 
Dont bother replying.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 05, 2008, 02:22:21 PM
What are you on about, would you grow up for f**k sake, I'm sick listening to you. 
You made a mistake months ago and havent been man enough to admit it and you're mouthing at me since.
It's just boring at this stage. 
Dont bother replying.

Oh you've really cut me to the bone...

Your the one who constantly rips the middle out of my club on every opportunity you get and i know most of the time your just throwing bait at me to bite but what do you want me to do sit back and let you ruin their good name. The reason i don't slate your club is because i don't give a flying f**k about them or anyone associated with them and if i have ever said anything about them it was just in retalation to your snide remarks about the Clans. So from now on when there is a dispute about clans and some other poster on here why don't you just mind your own business and leave it alone and then things will be fine better...

I know this kinda childish but maybe i'm 35 year old 15 stone kid...(no smart remarks full back ;))
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on December 05, 2008, 02:40:39 PM

what do you want me to do sit back and let you ruin their good name

I know this kinda childish but maybe i'm 35 year old 15 stone kid...(no smart remarks full back ;))

:D :D
First comment in line for joke of the year

Second comment in line for lie of the year ;)

pintsofguinness

Your the one who constantly rips the middle out of my club on every opportunity you get and i know most of the time your just throwing bait at me to bite but what do you want me to do sit back and let you ruin their good name.
Christ almighty.  ::)

fitzroyalty

talk about riding illdecide, he doesnt like that  :P

illdecide

I know that was meant for the "Corny one for a Friday" thread but posted here by mistake. Fullback you take your face for a shite too :D

Maybe the 15 stone was a bit light ;) :D

SidelineKick

Anybody hear Jim Loughran got the Carrickcruppen managers job last night??

How long will he last?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Yes I Would

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 05, 2008, 03:20:43 PM
Anybody hear Jim Loughran got the Carrickcruppen managers job last night??

How long will he last?

Rumour has it!!

Either he will gone by March or half the squad will.

illdecide

judas1

Armagh Exile

Quote from: judas1 on December 06, 2008, 05:22:27 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 06, 2008, 12:50:45 PM
Good luck to Cross tomorrow...
is the match on tv ?.

Yes the game is on TG4 live as is the Leinster Final between Kilmacud Crokes (Dublin) and Rhode (Offaly) with the first game commencing at 2.00pm.

Shortso79

Cross Match called off ...

Frozen Pitch

back off the net

cross game is called off due to frozen pitch

pintsofguinness

I heard the Cross game has been called off, frozen pitch.

back off the net

Jim loughran getting the cruppen job is a backward step for that club.it will be good to see how many players are left at the end off the year still playing under him.He made a mess off a good club in dundalk and then just walked away.... Good luck to the players off cruppen