Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

NEW COUNTY UNDER-21 FOOTBALL MANAGER APPOINTED

Former Armagh joint manager Brian McAlinden has been appointed as the Orchard County's new Under-21 Football boss.
McAlinden's appointment comes after Peter McDonnell decided to relinquish the role to concentrate on the senior team.
The Derrytrasna man's appointment was ratified at a meeting of the Armagh County Committee last night.
His selectors will be Liam McCorry (St Paul's) and Gerry Flynn (Carrickcruppen).
Wayne Callan, who worked with McAlinden during his stint with Brian Canavan as joint senior managers, will train the side.

www.orchardcounty.com

The GAA

cross13

heard from cahol short today the games are now in armagh. he said they will be told for def at training tonight.

pints surprised you dont know what club men away to oz, nial real, brendan mugaire, Ciaran campbell and Fergal (slippy ) conolly (who was out with injury i think this year but good player
also heard d mc can, meahol reel and liam campbell heading out at christmas but not sure how true this bit is until they go i suppose but if they dio what a bit clump of first 15 players to be missing in next seasion unless they only going for 6 months or something

holylandsniper

Quote from: cross13 on November 06, 2008, 01:40:35 PM
heard from cahol short today the games are now in armagh. he said they will be told for def at training tonight.

pints surprised you dont know what club men away to oz, nial real, brendan mugaire, Ciaran campbell and Fergal (slippy ) conolly (who was out with injury i think this year but good player
also heard d mc can, meahol reel and liam campbell heading out at christmas but not sure how true this bit is until they go i suppose but if they dio what a bit clump of first 15 players to be missing in next seasion unless they only going for 6 months or something

St Joesphs not teach spelling any more??

pintsofguinness

Quote from: cross13 on November 06, 2008, 01:40:35 PM

Me no speak no English.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

naka

The GAA

How many managers did their u21s have?

cross13

does the spelling matter, as long as you can understand what im saying.

sometimes people dont have all day and have to type fast and go.

IVEDECIDED

I bet you say that to all the girls! :D

AFS

Quote from: Armagh Exile on November 06, 2008, 11:54:40 AM
NEW COUNTY UNDER-21 FOOTBALL MANAGER APPOINTED

Former Armagh joint manager Brian McAlinden has been appointed as the Orchard County's new Under-21 Football boss.
McAlinden's appointment comes after Peter McDonnell decided to relinquish the role to concentrate on the senior team.
The Derrytrasna man's appointment was ratified at a meeting of the Armagh County Committee last night.
His selectors will be Liam McCorry (St Paul's) and Gerry Flynn (Carrickcruppen).
Wayne Callan, who worked with McAlinden during his stint with Brian Canavan as joint senior managers, will train the side.

www.orchardcounty.com

Not a bad appointment, might be getting the Cruppen men involved a year or two too late though? I'm not the most optimistic about the U-21s next year though, would many of the rest of yous be expecting much from them?

crossfire

Armagh would have a good under 21 squad in 2009, the key players being Kieran Toner and Stefan Forker.

There are also some good players from Cross but going by Mr Mc Alindens record when he was senior manager he might not want them.

crossfire

BOTH ULSTER CLUB GAMES ARE IN CROSSMAGLEN ON SUNDAY.

AFS

Quote from: crossfire on November 06, 2008, 10:10:30 PM
Armagh would have a good under 21 squad in 2009, the key players being Kieran Toner and Stefan Forker.

There are also some good players from Cross but going by Mr Mc Alindens record when he was senior manager he might not want them.

You sure Toner is still U-21? Don't think he is, maybe not Forker either

Real1995

£12 stg into the double header on Sunday - a bloody disgrace into 1st round games! so much for the credit crunch  ::)
Nice guys always finish second!

back off the net

its good to see that cullyhanna will be the first team to play on the new cross field.nice to ask the neighbours to open the field