Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

back off the net

cruppen looking for a manager.What is wrong with the mangers that took 2 under 21 c ships to the club surly they need to step up to the mark and see what there made off in the first DIV rather than pay some man that is not a cruppen man but just there for the money.....
                      cruppen to go straight back down

bennydorano

Hear Middletown were beaten by a point in the Ulster JFC.

The GAA

Any new managerial appointments?

David O'Reilly is staying with killeavy.

Onion Bag

Noel Mc Ginn is taking over at Crossmaglen  :D
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

winsamsoon

Clans will be looking for a new manager this year aswell. But they won't be paying anyone a shilling. It will most likely be someone within the club.

Would there be many teams in Armagh that would pay managers???? Do the clubs by law have to advertise the jobs in the paper or can they just keep it internal???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

naka

Quote from: twotwocharlie on October 31, 2008, 05:30:05 PM
i see cruppen looking for a new manager and them only after gaining promotion.
anyone know the score ?
cruppen were told at the start of the season by the two managers that this would be their last year as they had been at cruppen over 4 years

Aghdavoyle

Doesn't look like they'll be taking the internal option or they'd hardly be advertising in the irish news.

dromintee are on the look out for a new manager as well

fitzroyalty

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 03, 2008, 10:54:03 AM
Clans will be looking for a new manager this year aswell. But they won't be paying anyone a shilling. It will most likely be someone within the club.

Would there be many teams in Armagh that would pay managers???? Do the clubs by law have to advertise the jobs in the paper or can they just keep it internal???

heard a rumour after the cross defeat about who it might possibly be, did you hear anything?

winsamsoon

yes have heard a few rumours but this ain't the place for the rumour mill lad.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 03, 2008, 03:36:26 PM
yes have heard a few rumours but this ain't the place for the rumour mill lad.

Of course it is!   8)

fitzroyalty

ACMFL result

Clan na Gael 5-8
Crossmaglen 3-8

don't worry i would only disclose rumours about other clubs, not my own  :P

twotwocharlie

Pints any word on the bridge manager. After two poor seasons a change is probally needed/

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 03, 2008, 10:54:03 AM

I might put in for it myself Win ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Haven't heard anything on a manager charlie.
Wouldnt' really call either years poor years, last years championship was a dissapointment, this years league was a dissapointment.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AFS

Pints, who all is away to Oz from the Bridge? I've heard a few names, but they were from an unreliable source. Will they be away for all of next year?