Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Quote from: The GAA on October 23, 2008, 03:14:47 PM
Smith is a better MC. tierney is a great guest speaker though

Anyone got any contact details? Or any idea how we might get in contact with him?
PM me if you have any details please.

gaapunter

Quote from: tbrick18 on October 23, 2008, 03:44:30 PM

Anyone got any contact details? Or any idea how we might get in contact with him?

Tierny is £700-£1000 per night- there was a recent childrens fund raiser with big names like stevie mac, Anthony Tohill all attending free of charge- Tierny wouldnt wave his £500.00 charge-sc**bag

corn02

Quote from: gaapunter on October 23, 2008, 04:14:11 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on October 23, 2008, 03:44:30 PM

Tierny is £700-£1000 per night- there was a recent childrens fund raiser with big names like stevie mac, Anthony Tohill all attending free of charge- Tierny wouldnt wave his £500.00 charge-sc**bag

Find this hard to believe.

full back

Wise up the fcuk gaapunter & take that sh1te off the board

SidelineKick

There are some w**kers about too.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

gaapunter

Quote from: full back on October 23, 2008, 04:18:46 PM
Wise up the fcuk gaapunter & take that sh1te off the board

Iam telling you lads he is highly sought after and knows how to charge acordingly

gaapunter

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 23, 2008, 04:23:52 PM
There are some w**kers about too.

Ah how is your ma keeping anyway- you waste of space

Candyman

What fundraiser was this. Surely if you name it someone on here can verify if your statement is true??? (which I doubt...  ::))

Real1995

Gaapunter taking it to a lower level again, what age are u 6?? >:(.....Speakin as a fellow club man of benny i now like a lot of these boys he has a price but in the case of fundraisers he is extremely generous....he recently was in dromintee there at there fundraiser and i would be extremely surprised if he charged...
Nice guys always finish second!

corn02

Quote from: Real1995 on October 23, 2008, 09:57:39 PM
Gaapunter taking it to a lower level again, what age are u 6?? >:(.....Speakin as a fellow club man of benny i now like a lot of these boys he has a price but in the case of fundraisers he is extremely generous....he recently was in dromintee there at there fundraiser and i would be extremely surprised if he charged...

No, near ceratain he didn't, and he was very good too.

winsamsoon

The brick what club are you from anyway?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

AFS

Think tbrick is from Derry, going by the Derry club final schmozzle thread anyway.

tbrick18

MrTaylor

Quote from: tbrick18 on October 23, 2008, 02:56:57 PM
Our club have a corporate event coming up and they are trying to get an MC for the night.
Anyone got any suggestions?
I hear Benny Tierney is good...can anyone confirm this? Or if anyone would have contact details for Tierney please PM me.

Thanks

Jarlath Burns is very good as an MC as is your County PRO Gerry Donnelly.

tbrick18

Quote from: MrTaylor on October 24, 2008, 05:05:43 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on October 23, 2008, 02:56:57 PM
Our club have a corporate event coming up and they are trying to get an MC for the night.
Anyone got any suggestions?
I hear Benny Tierney is good...can anyone confirm this? Or if anyone would have contact details for Tierney please PM me.

Thanks

Jarlath Burns is very good as an MC as is your County PRO Gerry Donnelly.

Jarlath was a guest speaker at the last one we had. I think he doesnt want to do any more of that sort of thing as we had bother getting him to do it then. Gerry was the MC that night...dont know why we dont have him this time.