Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

As for the people who cannot see it within themselves to congratulate us, take a look at yourselves and you will see in what you say and post on here a better reflection of your position in life than ours.
Who are you talking about?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

Congratulations to Harps on a remarkable minor performance.
We didn't really expect to win but we were unprepared for such an onslaught.
Hope you win the Ulster now.

Well done

brokencrossbar1

Well done to the Harps.  It is not often that Cross are blown out of the water and that is what happened today.  Thankfully from our point of view the main attraction was ours in the end up but this is a fantastic achievement for the Harps.  I hope that the club can now build on this and keep this team together and not let it fall by the wayside the way some of the underage teams in Harps have.

Once again a mighty comhghairdeas and enjoy yourselves,and best of luck in the St Paul's Tournament.  You can never bring enough Ulsters back to Armagh!

Just sticking up what i posted on the Harps thread.

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 19, 2008, 07:46:26 PM

As for the people who cannot see it within themselves to congratulate us, take a look at yourselves and you will see in what you say and post on here a better reflection of your position in life than ours.
Who are you talking about?

Whoever feels the need to disregard a fantastic achievement with a snide comment or belittling jab

The GAA

Congrats to the mighty rangers on a good win today and a fantastic achievement in 13 in a row.

i'm a little bemused why bc would be waiting for rounds of applause from strangers when his club has just secured another chamionship?

pintsofguinness

QuoteWhoever feels the need to disregard a fantastic achievement with a snide comment or belittling jab
I don't understand bc, who has done that?  Obviously you feel someone has done that to spark that remark?

Quotei'm a little bemused why bc would be waiting for rounds of applause from strangers when his club has just secured another chamionship?
Same here.

Diet Coke

f**k off pints you are a total asshole! ;D
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

pintsofguinness

Diet Coke

Thank God you went to specsavers!! :D

Diet Coke

bud

Unbelievable achievement from cross, never got to the match.  Would anyone have the cross lineout?

Rufus T Firefly

Congratulations to Rangers on a brilliant achievement, and it is sure to keep the discussions going on here about who is second best!  :-\

The two players that stood out for me today were John Donaldson and John Mc, both of whom seemed to be everywhere when it counted in the second half.

Handy

Time has come for a senior final to have an official from outside Armagh - some of the decisions today defied belief - as for 2 minutes of injury time - wish I had a watch like that, the work day would fly through!!!!!

corn02

Congrats to Cross. You can try and pick holes left, right and centre but it in the end you can't pick any. some achievement - congrats BC, a fine contributor to the board. Ditto Harps, I'd say it has been a long time since Cross were dismantled like that.

Handy

Quote from: corn02 on October 19, 2008, 10:49:00 PM
Congrats to Cross. You can try and pick holes left, right and centre but it in the end you can't pick any. some achievement - congrats BC, a fine contributor to the board. Ditto Harps, I'd say it has been a long time since Cross were dismantled like that.

I'd just try and pick netural officials!!

David McKeown

Congrats to Cross.  I thought it was a very good game for 40 mins but in the end a combination of poor play by the ogs and a strong second half from Cross ended the match as a contest.  Just a word on the referee I thought he bottled the biggest decision of the match inside the first two minutes when the Og's were breaking, Oisin appeared to strike out at his man right infront of me who went down clutching his head.  The ref waved play on and came back at the end of the play and booked Oisin, very poor refering.  Had Robinson made the right call there it may have been a different game.  He didnt though and his officiating didnt really improve from there for either team.

As far as the achievement goes its quite something, for me this last few years Cross have looked liked a decent county team let alone a club side and fair play to them
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner