Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: back off the net on October 08, 2008, 09:57:01 PM
well done ciaran mc keever for making the ireland team it is something that every player should want and aim for.if armagh had 15 ciaran mc keevers they would have alot more all irelands some one that lives on the edge with every ball he goes for hard as nails strong on the ball he is a all round player every team would love to have a player like him

If they had no McKeevers there would have been an All Ireland in 2005, sure that stupid tug still haunts him.

illdecide

Just back lads from my latest ban... ;D There are some guys on the board who i wouldn't have liked to be one of my comrades back in the troubles, as if the Brits had caught him/her ;) he/she  would have sunk the whole fecking army. Infact they prob wouldn't need to be caught they just phone up and grass you up just for the sake of it... :D :D

Anyways i think it's time we all revealed what clubs we represent on the board as some people have the right to know...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Candyman

pintsofguinness

You'd be alright illdecide, the brits wouldn't be interested in some fool in Lurgan slabbering to them when he'd a few pints. 

QuoteIf they had no McKeevers there would have been an All Ireland in 2005, sure that stupid tug still haunts him.
You make a good point!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Onion Bag

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 09, 2008, 10:58:41 AM
You'd be alright illdecide, the brits wouldn't be interested in some fool in Lurgan slabbering to them when he'd a few pints. 

QuoteIf they had no McKeevers there would have been an All Ireland in 2005, sure that stupid tug still haunts him.
You make a good point!

Pints, you really dont like illdecide, do you? or K Mc Keever for that matter, what have they done?

Candyman

The list is a lot longer than that....
I think the man is frustrated and needs the bag emptied!!!  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 09, 2008, 11:01:58 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 09, 2008, 10:58:41 AM

You make a good point!

Pints, you really dont like illdecide, do you? or K Mc Keever for that matter, what have they done?

I don't like McKeever, although a fantastic player, I think he's a dirty, hateful (edited by mod3)

I think illdecide is alright, just a bit immature - he doesn't like me though but that's ok, he's entitled to his opinion. 

Onion Bag

Like I'lldecide has requested, everyone stick down their clubs

corn02

diesel-smuggler

Candyman

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 09, 2008, 11:19:42 AM
Like I'lldecide has requested, everyone stick down their clubs

Mullaghbrack GFC

Goats Do Shave

pintsofguinness

St. Pats, Cullyhanna

btw candyman - just seen this
QuoteThe list is a lot longer than that....
I think the man is frustrated and needs the bag emptied!!!
I think you'd be surprised, there's only a handful on this board I don't like, just because I argue with someone doesn't mean I don't like them.