Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Surprised Kernan made it - perhaps the game is going to be more fitness than physical and he will prosper?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 08, 2008, 12:50:09 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on October 08, 2008, 12:44:58 PM
What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on
I've no idea. Apparnetly the 'bridge got a game refixed that was never fixed in the first place for a stag party...no wait, it was a wedding in rome...no, no, wait....it was actually a wedding in Barcelona.   :D 
But the good news is that random clubs seem to have a say in other club's fixtures now. 

I heard It was because the Bridge lads were looking to go to the races in dundalk

pintsofguinness

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 08, 2008, 01:39:17 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 08, 2008, 12:50:09 PM
What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on
I've no idea. Apparnetly the 'bridge got a game refixed that was never fixed in the first place for a stag party...no wait, it was a wedding in rome...no, no, wait....it was actually a wedding in Barcelona.   :D 
But the good news is that random clubs seem to have a say in other club's fixtures now. 

I heard It was because the Bridge lads were looking to go to the races in dundalk
That must have been what the Cullyhanna boys thought first because  I'd be amazed if they knew half the bridge were away for a few days and there were no houses robbed.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mackers

What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on
Basically it boils down to one man's campaign of hate against not just a football club but a whole village and it's inhabitants summed up perfectly by the post above.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

bubbles

Think the silverbridge cullyhanna thing should be knocked on the head or a separate thread made for it.

predictions for the 3 championships

junior Grange
intermediate Cullyhanna
Senior Ogs

wonder what the price would be for this?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on October 08, 2008, 03:27:20 PM
Basically it boils down to one man's campaign of hate against not just a football club but a whole village and it's inhabitants summed up perfectly by the post above.
:D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: bubbles on October 08, 2008, 03:30:19 PM
Think the silverbridge cullyhanna thing should be knocked on the head or a separate thread made for it.

predictions for the 3 championships

junior Grange
intermediate Cullyhanna
Senior Ogs

wonder what the price would be for this?

There already is

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9411.0

It doesn't get much use though.  It is still all concentrated on this thread

Candyman

First day back to the office........

Couldn't be bothered with all shite about what happened/didn't happen etc but i will say this:

Quote from: armaghniac on October 06, 2008, 12:02:45 AM
The half time score flattered Cross, but they were well ahead on the scoreboard and they didn't quite press on in the second half. Harps gave them more food for thought than Dromintee or Clans. From my perspective the ball did not cross the line from the final 14m free, but it was only a few mm away. In the incident between Francie and Kelly, I think Kelly hooked Francie's arm, Francie threw the elbow back to free himself and Kelly fell like a Tyrone man. 
Who was scrapping after the final whistle as the teams went back to the tunnel?

I watched the DVD of the game in the club after it and it CLEARLY shows Francie drawing out and punching KK, not with his elbow as stated here!!

armaghniac

QuoteI think Kelly hooked Francie's arm, Francie threw the elbow back to free himself

I watched the DVD of the game in the club after it and it CLEARLY shows Francie

it is great to have the benefit of a DVD!!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: mackers on October 08, 2008, 03:27:20 PM
What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on

Spot on mackers.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

back off the net

well done ciaran mc keever for making the ireland team it is something that every player should want and aim for.if armagh had 15 ciaran mc keevers they would have alot more all irelands some one that lives on the edge with every ball he goes for hard as nails strong on the ball he is a all round player every team would love to have a player like him

Erwin Rommel

First time posting since the match. hard luck to the lads they did the club proud, so fair play.

Not surpriosed to see the crap being thrown about as well which shows the Club isgoing in the right direction

Quote from: goh4205 on October 06, 2008, 12:31:41 PM
What I will say about that lad kelly is, I was talking to a friend this morning who was/is close to the Harps and he said he was a yap!!   He was right beside were it happened and in no way did Bellew strike him with intent, all he tried to do was get kelly off him.

Your friend is a complete tool who was never a real harpsman given what he did - the club is better place without him. 

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Erwin Rommel on October 08, 2008, 10:12:23 PM

First time posting since the match. hard luck to the lads they did the club proud, so fair play.

Not surpriosed to see the crap being thrown about as well which shows the Club isgoing in the right direction

Quote from: goh4205 on October 06, 2008, 12:31:41 PM
What I will say about that lad kelly is, I was talking to a friend this morning who was/is close to the Harps and he said he was a yap!!   He was right beside were it happened and in no way did Bellew strike him with intent, all he tried to do was get kelly off him.

Your friend is a complete tool who was never a real harpsman given what he did - the club is better place without him. 

To be honest I wouldn't worry too much about what Goh says.  He's never really had anything of any value to say on this board.  He just pops up every now and then to wind people up

pintsofguinness

Quote from: back off the net on October 08, 2008, 09:57:01 PM
well done ciaran mc keever for making the ireland team it is something that every player should want and aim for.if armagh had 15 ciaran mc keevers they would have alot more all irelands some one that lives on the edge with every ball he goes for hard as nails strong on the ball he is a all round player every team would love to have a player like him
He's got nice legs too.

Goh and El Cuervo give it a rest will yous, I'm sick listening to yous, can yous not start a different thread if yous want to fight?
;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 08, 2008, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: back off the net on October 08, 2008, 09:57:01 PM
He's got nice legs too.

Goh and El Cuervo give it a rest will yous, I'm sick listening to yous, can yous not start a different thread if yous want to fight?
;)

sure start one up for us will ye?  you might need to find out what club goh is from though