Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

It gets more depressing day by day watching this sort of shite ???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

GAA, you don't know my housemate by any chance?  This is the way arguments go with her.  :-\

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 07, 2008, 02:02:30 PM
Yeah, valid point.  Even I'm fed up of this one.  - Might help if I knew what I was meant to be arguing about though.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 07, 2008, 02:03:38 PM
GAA, you don't know my housemate by any chance?  This is the way arguments go with her.  :-\

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 07, 2008, 02:02:30 PM
Yeah, valid point.  Even I'm fed up of this one.  - Might help if I knew what I was meant to be arguing about though.

Its fairly simple Pints. You started giving off about what you pereceived to be Cullyhanna trying to have a fixed arranged to suit them (i.e. the intermediate final played before Ireland players go to Australia). It was then pointed out to you that Silverbridge have also successfully had a game re-arranged in the past couple of weeks.

The only difference between the two is that Cullyhanna's motivations had something to do with the GAA, whereas Silverbridge's didn't.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

Its fairly simple Pints. You started giving off about what you pereceived to be Cullyhanna trying to have a fixed arranged to suit them (i.e. the intermediate final played before Ireland players go to Australia). It was then pointed out to you that Silverbridge have also successfully had a game re-arranged in the past couple of weeks.
No, Cullyhanna are interfering in a fixture between two other clubs.
The 'Bridge got ntohing re-arranged as there was no fixture for the weekend you think it should have been for.  It would be highly unlikely our needs would be met considering the recent clamp down in the rearranging of fixtures  but even if we did, so what? Every club in the county have done that.  It's your club's interfering in another fixture that's quite unusual.
Now, is that it all cleared up  ::)

crossfire

At the start of the year i really thought that St Pats would win the minor championship this year given that they had 3 good county minors and having watched them win the under 16 championship for the past 2 years. I was shocked that they didn;t even make it to the final. Harps must be a reasonably good team.
As for ourselves we have a very young team and had no one on the county minor panel this year for the first time in 10 years.
However we are delighted to make it to the final and like all Cross teams we will give it a real go.

nutsy--1

I thought the same thing. should be a good final. the harps minors are mostly younger players but unlike cross they a had a few county players on the squad. whatever the result on the day getting to a final is always something to be proud of and the harps have done well with a such a small squad. good luck to both sides

fred the red

Good to see McKeever and Kernan in the international rules squads, i reckon they could make a big impression.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: fred the red on October 07, 2008, 10:35:17 PM
Good to see McKeever and Kernan in the international rules squads, i reckon they could make a big impression.

Taking the piss, yeah?

The GAA

Whatever aout McKeever, i just hope Kernan comes home in one piece

Onion Bag

Quote from: fred the red on October 07, 2008, 10:35:17 PM

Glad to see the 2 lads picked, totally baffled as to how Clarkie has been left off the main squad,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

flog the lot

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 07, 2008, 12:00:01 PM
It was a stag night a couple of hours ago  :D  ::)

Why don't you go and answer the questions in my post?

it was actullay a wedding in barcelona

pintsofguinness

Quote from: flog the lot on October 08, 2008, 12:39:10 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 07, 2008, 12:00:01 PM
It was a stag night a couple of hours ago  :D  ::)

Why don't you go and answer the questions in my post?

it was actullay a wedding in barcelona
Yup.

Onion Bag

What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 08, 2008, 12:44:58 PM
What is all this about lads, Changing matches, Stag parties, weddings in Barcelona, The bridge v Cullyhana rivalry, what?  what? what? is going on
I've no idea. Apparnetly the 'bridge got a game refixed that was never fixed in the first place for a stag party...no wait, it was a wedding in rome...no, no, wait....it was actually a wedding in Barcelona.   :D 
But the good news is that random clubs seem to have a say in other club's fixtures now.