Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

umgolaarmagh

Iceman - i was up there when them lads were starting off

Went to the game tonight and only stayed for the 1st half,

The pitch and stand looks impressive.

Best for Armagh going by the first half was Paddy Mo Junior, and Joe Feeney, the latter scoring 3 good points and a hand in the second goal

Ulster Goalie was the All star nominee, going by his display in the first half he would be lucky to make the club b team, two really soft goals!!!

The Bradleys were giving a good account of themselves for Ulster

Doire abú

Was Eoin Bradley playing as well as Paddy? What other Derry men were lining out for Ulster?

umgolaarmagh

I think it was just the two bradleys

The midfielder was a monster of a lad maybe from Donegal

Doire abú

Think I spotted Joe Diver in one of the pics posted in another thread, could have been him.

Hank Everlast

The team was something like this, there was no programmes so this is a rough guideline...

Ulster:

Reilly (Gallagher at HT)
Goan
McClean
Lacey
Harte
Cassidy
Crozier
Diver
Corey
Dooher /mcmanus
E Bradley
Little
Johnston
P Bradley
Flanagan/ Cullaville

Armagh:

Paudie Rodgers
Gareth Smyth
neil o rourke???
Finn Moriarty
Murray???
Tony McClelland
Barry Toner
Kieran Toner
Shane O'Neill
eugene McDonnell
Paddy McKeever
Paul McCaughey
Kevin O'Rourke
Joe Feeney
Brian Mallon

It was so frickn cold i only stayed till just after half time.....

Whacker

Goats Do Shave

full back

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 01, 2008, 02:08:15 PM
The day i take advice from you full back will be a cold day in hell  ;)

For the record crossfire you ask a question lad and i answered it. I was only giving an opinion on what border rabbit was getting at. I never said it was my opinion. Why ask a question if you don't want an answer.

Please tell me crossfire and fullback where i mentioned the clans in that post??? I think you will find i never mentioned it at all and was only trying to genuinely point out what border rabbit was trying to get at. If you don't like this Crossfire take it up with him. As i have said i wasn't at the match so i can only interpret what i read. :-\

crossfire asked border rabbit a question & as per usual you come in with some nonsense
BTW, off course this is your own opinion

corn02

Whacker

corn02

Very, very good - see Pool thread. Who is budgie? Was that Wav or the Cullaville man, were you up? How did Rodgers do in nets?

Whacker

Yes the Wav..good game by all accounts..

Plays full back for Newtown

Candyman

Anyone any further predictions for the weekends games?
I have a sneaking feeling Killeavy could scrape through this if Stevie can work his magic in around the middle...  ???

winsamsoon

Again full back where have i mentioned the clans in the post???? for you to come out with a statement that i should leave the clans posts to i'lldecide.

Crossfire if that was my opinion i would tell you that was my opininion . That was a genuine attempt to interpret border rabbits post and i still think that is what he was trying to say. Maybe Border Rabbit could clear it up. Where you trying to say that if Hearty has been refereeing a cross match then the incident that the tullysaran lad got sent of for would have happened several times??? Hence he was pointing out the inconsistencies of the refereeing in Armagh. Maybe i am wrong but i don't think it warrants a personal attack from Full back. Fair enough it may not have been anything to do with me but i think the same would have applied to you full back. Then to brings the clans into it??? what is that all about??
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 02, 2008, 11:38:28 AM
Maybe i am wrong but i don't think it warrants a personal attack from Full back.

Wind your neck in sam FFS :D