Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Whistle

not at all onion bag. if i owned a pub i would not be up at this time of the morning!lol.

inform your source that he is greatly mistaken, case closed as far as im concerned.

Best of luck to the harps at the weekend!

Onion Bag

I will ring him right now and tell him hes wrong, let bygones be bygones we all have to live together on this board,
;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Hank Everlast

Candyman thats a lot of unfair abuse your directing at jerome.... He definetly didnt hit yer man, he didnt deserve to get sent off, his reputation definetly went before him and i feel very sorry for him.  He was starting a run forward when the fella pulled the hadbrake in front of him and Jerome never bothered sidestepping him, and why should he.  He then fell to the ground clutching his face and then followed the roars from about 13 grange men "hi ref", "look at that", "he hit him in the face", "thats all he was on to do", "dirty f**ker" and so on.... This was with out doubt orchastrated.... 

As for Paudi Hughes i am not goin to say one word because it will no doubt get me banned. Just hope use avoid him.

Onion Bag

Was chatting to a fella last night and he told me that one of the Tullysaran lads told him that Jerome def did not strike,

umgolaarmagh

Lads, thats ridiculous talk about collie holmes

That guy is a pure gentleman

Onion Bag you should no better  ;)

;D

Candyman

Quote from: Hank Everlast on October 01, 2008, 09:27:55 AM
Candyman thats a lot of unfair abuse your directing at jerome.... He definetly didnt hit yer man, he didnt deserve to get sent off, his reputation definetly went before him and i feel very sorry for him.  He was starting a run forward when the fella pulled the hadbrake in front of him and Jerome never bothered sidestepping him, and why should he.  He then fell to the ground clutching his face and then followed the roars from about 13 grange men "hi ref", "look at that", "he hit him in the face", "thats all he was on to do", "dirty f**ker" and so on.... This was with out doubt orchastrated.... 

As for Paudi Hughes i am not goin to say one word because it will no doubt get me banned. Just hope use avoid him.

Hank I've been over this with a few others while you were nursing a sore head!! if you read my comments I clearly state:

(a) I wasn't at the match
(b) I did not say he struck anyone, only gave the account I was told
(c) I did call him a clown because IMHO thats what he is
(d) I said he made a tool of himself simply because of what happened after he left the field of play
(e) Points b & d above were told to me by Tullysaran men....

I trust this has cleared the matter up and no court proceedings shall be issued.  ;)

Onion Bag

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on October 01, 2008, 09:36:45 AM

;D

Hi Umgola,

Read the posts, i never mentioned Collie Holmes, I agree he is a gentleman, i was chatting about the Armagh jersey at jordans pub, Read em and weep Umgola, you should know better,  ;)

Hank Everlast

Hank I've been over this with a few others while you were nursing a sore head!! if you read my comments I clearly state:

(d) I said he made a tool of himself simply because of what happened after he left the field of play

I trust this has cleared the matter up and no court proceedings shall be issued.  ;)
[/quote]

You have still managed to call him a clown, a half-wit, a liability and stated that he is not well liked all coming from the fact that he was sent off unjustly on sunday.... hence its unfair abuse!

I mite have to call in the solicitor here....

Candyman

Quote from: Hank Everlast on October 01, 2008, 09:57:03 AM

You have still managed to call him a clown, a half-wit, a liability and stated that he is not well liked all coming from the fact that he was sent off unjustly on sunday.... hence its unfair abuse!

I mite have to call in the solicitor here....
[/quote]

I stand by those quoted in bold above from personal experience... and the 3rd about being a liability was proved on Sunday when he lasted how long on the field??  ;)

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 01, 2008, 09:53:53 AM
Quote from: umgolaarmagh on October 01, 2008, 09:36:45 AM

;D

Hi Umgola,

Read the posts, i never mentioned Collie Holmes, I agree he is a gentleman, i was chatting about the Armagh jersey at jordans pub, Read em and weep Umgola, you should know better,  ;)

Yeah Umgola, yet again you jump in without reading all the information.   :D ;)

Onion Bag

Candyman

Hank I've edited all my relevant posts on this matter, Hope this keeps you happy!!!  ;)
Don't want all the O'Connells men knocking the door!  ;D

The GAA

Seems to be some confusion as to who exactly ulster are playing tonight in the athletic grounds? i'm lead to believe that armagh can't field and mayobridge are stepping in?

Onion Bag

Where did you hear this? is it definite

bennydorano

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 30, 2008, 06:09:25 PM
You would struggle to get ods for minor c'ships, its hard enough to get them to price up senior championships these days
The winners of the Harps v Cullyhanna game would be big favourites in the final I'd imagine, although St Peters would be a bit of an unknown quantity. Cullyhanna would be favourites for this game.