Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Abble

is right candyman....i wasn't even there myself (camera duties elsehwere)

grange would've known about jerome being a bit weak in the discipline dept and probably tried to get him riled up a bit....he would've been well warned prior to taking to the field, so i'm just interested to know for sure what did happen...the ref didnt see anything and was only pointed to the incident by hughes. i'd say if something 'silly' did happen, jerome is just annoyed as the next man....

will tullysarron ever win the junior !!?

Candyman

Quote from: Abble on September 29, 2008, 11:34:15 AM

grange would've known about jerome being a bit weak in the discipline dept and probably tried to get him riled up a bit....he would've been well warned prior to taking to the field, so i'm just interested to know for sure what did happen...the ref didnt see anything and was only pointed to the incident by hughes. i'd say if something 'silly' did happen, jerome is just annoyed as the next man....

EDITED  :-X :-X :-X
Young KC must be gutted, Heard he missed a 21yard free at the death!!! AH well, im sure 3days on the beer with Mucker and Co will help get him over it!  ;)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 11:42:00 AM
Quote from: Abble on September 29, 2008, 11:34:15 AM

Young KC must be gutted, Heard he missed a 21yard free at the death!!! AH well, im sure 3days on the beer with Mucker and Co will help get him over it!  ;)

To be fair it was a tight angle, & he was their best player when he came on!

full back

Candyman

Quote from: full back on September 29, 2008, 11:48:54 AM
Why didnt he start?

It seems to be he doesn't start any of their games, something I cant work out myself!!

naka

any truth in the rumour that mc donnell is going to change his backroom team for the coming season

Candyman

Quote from: naka on September 29, 2008, 12:38:16 PM
any truth in the rumour that mc donnell is going to change his backroom team for the coming season

Heard a rumour he was told to read it out for next year..... but as I say only a rumour!!
T.W.T  ;)

armagh leg-end

Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 11:53:22 AM
Why didnt he start?

It seems to be he doesn't start any of their games, something I cant work out myself!!

he had an operation  on his shoulder at the start of the year......that may be the reason!
Ard Mhacha Abu

armagh leg-end

Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 09:12:24 AM
I take it Madden won Div 3 yesterday, was it Cross II's they beat??

yes madden beat cross 2nds yesterday to secure the div3 title. first league madden has won in 20 odd years!!
Ard Mhacha Abu

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 11:53:22 AM
Why didnt he start?

He was out for most of the season with an injured shoulder.  He came on for the last 15 mins against eire og in the 1/4 final and scored 1-3 I think.  I thought he would have started that match yesterday.   ???

Candyman

Quote from: armagh leg-end on September 29, 2008, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 09:12:24 AM
I take it Madden won Div 3 yesterday, was it Cross II's they beat??

yes madden beat cross 2nds yesterday to secure the div3 title. first league madden has won in 20 odd years!!

Harps V Madden next year in league Div 2  ;D

el_cuervo_fc

Does Beavis still play for Madden?

Goats Do Shave

Goats Do Shave

Anyone got a list of the week ends results?

Irish News doesn't have them today!