Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

back off the net

cullyhanna won the fight bridge men on the ground every were some were running like wee girls then we took them to ulster and won that as well so no one got suspended for kicking the f**k out off them it was better than winning the c ship.what did the bridge win? f**k all.they had to take crossmaglen out to play in there field this year just to get first DIV football back to the bridge its a laugh.lol.

pintsofguinness

and then a gang of you go and beat up a lad in a disco - don't forget that. 
Three of your fellow Gaa men needing hospital treatment for head injuries (not to mention the lads with Conall Quinn) - are you proud of that?

At least you're honest.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

MOJO

Not this Sh*te again. ffs give it a rest lads, let the football do the talking.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: MOJO on September 28, 2008, 03:18:08 PM
Not this Sh*te again. ffs give it a rest lads, let the football do the talking.
I'm not interested in talking about it all again especially when the 'bridge have a massive challenge ( and will be underdogs) in their semi final however I don't you see you offering any alternatives for discussion on this thread. 

What would you like to talk about? Lets start with what club are you from?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

el_cuervo_fc

Anyone at the junior semi finals today?  I hear tullysaran were beat by a point by the grange and missed a soft free at the last to level the game

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 28, 2008, 06:30:05 PM
Anyone at the junior semi finals today?  I hear tullysaran were beat by a point by the grange and missed a soft free at the last to level the game

Worst game of football I was at in a long time! Grange were the dominant team in the first half, but it took the introduction of Kevin Corrigan in the second half to provide a bit of scoring impetus for the 'saren.

The introduction of a big midfielder (Doyle?) in the 2nd half lasted all off 5 minutes when Paudi Hughes seen him take a Grange man out of it... he was promptly lined. A bit of pushing and shoving followed in the 'saren dug out, where big Audi didn't seem too impressed!!!

Grange kicked a high ball into the square near the end, which the unfortunate keeper, Shane Donnelly, dropped & a goal resulted. The 'saren then scored another point, & won a 14 yard free, from a tight angle, which KC missed.

A draw would have been a fair result. (I wouldn't have went to the replay though!!)

el_cuervo_fc

Cheers goats.  I'd say there might be a few Tullysaran ones on the beer today then

Candyman

EDITED  :-X :-X :-X

corn02

Quote from: back off the net on September 28, 2008, 11:59:00 AM
cullyhanna won the fight bridge men on the ground every were some were running like wee girls then we took them to ulster and won that as well so no one got suspended for kicking the f**k out off them it was better than winning the c ship.what did the bridge win? f**k all.they had to take crossmaglen out to play in there field this year just to get first DIV football back to the bridge its a laugh.lol.

Not on.

Candyman

I take it Madden won Div 3 yesterday, was it Cross II's they beat??

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 08:25:01 AM
FFS Jerome Doyle made a quare clown out of himself yesterday!!1 There was none too happy with him lastnite anyway...

what did doyle do?

full back

Cullyhanna fully deserved their victory on Saturday evening. Sarsfield just didnt seem up for it & on this performance I would fear for them in Div 1 next year.
Ciaran Mc Keever had a solid game & Mal Mackin had a good first half.
Sarsfield had a few opportunities to make a game of it at the start of the 2nd half but hit 3 poor wides.
Cullyhanna won at a canter.
Special word about the referee, think it was Mc Nicholl. He gave St Pats everything, it had no bearing on the result at all, but any 50/50 challenge went the way of St Pats.
Cullyhanna should be confident going into the final

Candyman

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on September 29, 2008, 09:39:29 AM
Quote from: Candyman on September 29, 2008, 08:25:01 AM
FFS Jerome Doyle made a quare clown out of himself yesterday!!1 There was none too happy with him lastnite anyway...

what did doyle do?
(EDITED)  :-X :-X :-X Audie had words with him after!! Not best placed to Quote on this as I wasn't at it but fom speaking to Tullysaran men they aren't happy with him. :o

Abble

did anyone actually see jerome striking anyone ? apart from paidi hughes ?

i know jerome's discipline has sometimes let him down in the past but i'd like to know what precisely he got sent off for first before passing judgement.

who won the other junior semi ?

Candyman

Quote from: Abble on September 29, 2008, 10:23:48 AM
did anyone actually see jerome striking anyone ? apart from paidi hughes ?

i know jerome's discipline has sometimes let him down in the past but i'd like to know what precisely he got sent off for first before passing judgement.

who won the other junior semi ?

Valid point as I Know first hand Pauidi Hughes is a clown, but when management etc crack up at him something must be wrong?
Give it a day or so until Hank Everlast is back and he can give us the full scoop...  ;)