Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu08

Any1 at clann eireann v killeavy?? updates please???
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 13, 2008, 04:44:49 PM
You really do amuse me Corn  :D The fishwife one took the biscuit.

Oh and we may be joining u on sunday but we still have the championship medals in the bag. sorry i forgot Dromintees league medal ;) :D

Boom boom!

ardmhachaabu08

clann eireann getting beat by 8 with 6 mins to go i hear!!    was always on cards for killeavy to win this easy

diesel-smuggler

last i heard ogs was winning 10 - 8

any updates?

Sandy Hill

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on September 13, 2008, 07:36:11 PM
last i heard ogs was winning 10 - 8

any updates?

Ógs won by 2 points;  2.10 to 1.11.
"Stercus accidit"

umgolaarmagh

ogs won by four points

any reports

when are the other games being played

ardmhachaabu08

killeavy won convincingly against clann eireann....didnt hear final score though....cross v clans is on tomorrow at 5.30pm and i think the harps game is at 2.30pm

ardmhachaabu08

any suggestions for probable lineups Cross v Clans ??

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

bennydorano

Ogs won 2-9 to 0-11 but looked to be in real danger of getting beaten with a few minutes to go, think it was 1-8 to 0-10 with Granemore doing all the pressing, when Chris Rafferty lifted the seige with a great goal for Ogs to effectively kill off the game.  

Ogs were very wasteful in the first half but still went in 0-5 to 0-2 ahead, Granemore pegged a few points back and at 0-7 to 0-6 to Ogs it looked anybodys game, then came the first of the Ogs goals, which was a very sloppy goal to concede from a Granemore POV, Ronan Clarke stuck the ball away after a Granemore defender lost possession.  Leading 1-7 to 0-6 I assumed that would be it, but Granemore tagged on a few more points and then looked like a team who realised the Ogs were there for the taking, they just lacked that bit of bite and class up front.  Best for Ogs were Shorty Clarke, Mickey Toner and Chris Rafferty - they were absolutely annihilated at MF were Kieran Toner gave an exhibition of fielding not seen in Armagh club football since Mark Grimley was in his pomp.  Tony McClelland was good too, but you could see the lack of match practice in him and he ran out of gas.

Noticed Donal Murtagh there and I'd say he came away happy, if the Ogs are Cross's main rivals they dont have too much to worry about.

Hear Killeavey won 0-19 to 1-8

Real1995

and then there were 6  ;D

lack of draws this year so far..mayb 2mo may b the day...
Nice guys always finish second!

armaghniac

I bet a "trixie" on Ladbrokes on Cross, Killeavy and Ogs. Don't now much about trixies, although my uncle used to have a cat with that name, but it looks good so far.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

winsamsoon

may not look so good the next day our fella.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bennydorano

Quote from: armaghniac on September 13, 2008, 09:11:49 PM
I bet a "trixie" on Ladbrokes on Cross, Killeavy and Ogs. Don't now much about trixies, although my uncle used to have a cat with that name, but it looks good so far.  :)

A £10 treble at 1/6, 1/5 and 4/11 wont have you retiring - works about roughly 10/11

Smokin Joe

A trixie is 3 doubles and a treble.