Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

winsamsoon, you'd be surprised how much motivation is taken from sites like this ;)

I have said it before and will say it again, I think Clans will be hard to beat.  I would be happy with a scrappy 1-2 point win so long as Cross are in the next round.  Hopefully they will and there will be a semi against Killeavey and the other semi will be an all Armagh clash of Og's and Harps.

gaapunter

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 12, 2008, 10:39:51 AM
winsamsoon, you'd be surprised how much motivation is taken from sites like this ;)

I have said it before and will say it again, I think Clans will be hard to beat.  I would be happy with a scrappy 1-2 point win so long as Cross are in the next round.  Hopefully they will and there will be a semi against Killeavey and the other semi will be an all Armagh clash of Og's and Harps.

right lads enough shite talk let the two teams do the talking on the pitch- full back you would know more about a big loaf- as*hole.

full back

Quote from: gaapunter on September 12, 2008, 10:50:31 AM

full back you would know more about a big loaf- as*hole.

Spot on, my Da is a baker.........

gaapunter

Quote from: full back on September 12, 2008, 11:13:36 AM
Quote from: gaapunter on September 12, 2008, 10:50:31 AM

full back you would know more about a big loaf- as*hole.

Spot on, my Da is a baker.........

Ah and i Bet he regrets putting a certain bun in the oven i.e you

full back

:D
Typical Lurgan wit
Must have been on the Buckie early this morning, just another day in your life then :-\

illdecide

Quote from: full back on September 12, 2008, 11:17:16 AM
Typical Lurgan wit
Must have been on the Buckie early this morning, just another day in your life then :-\

What do you mean by that Fullback??? I'm from Lurgan so are you calling me the same???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on September 12, 2008, 11:26:31 AM
Quote from: full back on September 12, 2008, 11:17:16 AM
Typical Lurgan wit

What do you mean by that Fullback??? I'm from Lurgan so are you calling me the same???

Calm down illdecide, calm down. Bit early to be getting hyped up.
If I was talking about all people from Lurgan I would specify that I was talking about all people from Lurgan

IVEDECIDED

Im from Lurgan too and I actually am on the buckfast this morning - good observation full back!! ;D Fancy joining me anyone? Come on in the waters fine!! ;D ;D ;D

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 10:17:52 AM
So it is wrong now to have pride in your team full back  ??? :-\ Oh and when i say that Cullyhanna won't win anything that doesn't mean the clans will. You have once again just taken that out of what i have posted.
The difference is that i don't hide from the facts. Certain other individuals don't really speak their own minds and say what they really want to say for fear of offending. Do you think Cullyhanna will ever win anything in the near future at senior level??? I personally think them finishing 3rd in the league doesn't really mean that much but you seem to think it puts them on a level with other proven teams over the years. I think this is off the mark and this is nothing to do with arrogance it is an observation.

To be honest Win, over the last two or three years of what I have seen, I would have Cullyhanna and Clans on a par.

bubbles

rumours floating about armagh that the pearse og v granemore game is being called off

Candyman

Quote from: bubbles on September 12, 2008, 12:51:42 PM
rumours floating about armagh that the pearse og v granemore game is being called off
Nothing has been confirmed yet although it is in relation to the death of Peggy Harney R.I.P

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on September 12, 2008, 12:38:01 PM
Im from Lurgan too and I actually am on the buckfast this morning - good observation full back!! ;D Fancy joining me anyone? Come on in the waters fine!! ;D ;D ;D

You going to the foresters?

gaapunter

Quote from: corn02 on September 12, 2008, 12:47:23 PM
So it is wrong now to have pride in your team full back  ??? :-\ Oh and when i say that Cullyhanna won't win anything that doesn't mean the clans will. You have once again just taken that out of what i have posted.
The difference is that i don't hide from the facts. Certain other individuals don't really speak their own minds and say what they really want to say for fear of offending. Do you think Cullyhanna will ever win anything in the near future at senior level??? I personally think them finishing 3rd in the league doesn't really mean that much but you seem to think it puts them on a level with other proven teams over the years. I think this is off the mark and this is nothing to do with arrogance it is an observation.

To be honest Win, over the last two or three years of what I have seen, I would have Cullyhanna and Clans on a par.

The clans took 4 league points of Cullyhanna this year too easy wins so put that in your pipe and smoke it you fool

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: corn02 on September 12, 2008, 12:47:23 PM

Where would you place Dromintee on this list son?