Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: Candyman on September 09, 2008, 11:15:11 AM
Am i thinking of Stephen O'Neill then, wee small guy???

I think you are thinking of V O Neil from Cullyhanna we stocky guy. (the guy must have had an accident in his youth to one of his eyes) Not a bad guy...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

No, He plays for Tyrone, wrong man all together
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Candyman

Quote from: illdecide on September 09, 2008, 11:21:27 AM

I think you are thinking of V O Neil from Cullyhanna we stocky guy. (the guy must have had an accident in his youth to one of his eyes) Not a bad guy...
No sure how could i forget that c*nt.... He robbed a point from us at Culloville then got Joe Quigley 12weeks for feck all the squinty eyed wee fcuk!!!!  >:(

diesel-smuggler

candyman i think you are thinking of stephen murray from wolfe tones he is only about 5ft tall

Candyman

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on September 09, 2008, 11:37:29 AM
candyman i think you are thinking of stephen murray from wolfe tones he is only about 5ft tall

That is the very man DS....

winsamsoon

That's the one (bubbles) that got decked by one of the St Peter's lads a couple of years back . He gave him a good doing after one of the games in the car park. He was in the sunday world and all for it with the face swelled up. I have seen worse refs.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Candyman

Aye but pity he's not the ref for our game!!!  :D

billy the kid

Anyone here anything else about the Clady situation,
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

bennydorano

The 78 week ban is true enough, but it only applies to the senior team (and will no doubt be appealed), 4 individuals bans of 48 weeks issued as well.

I hear Granemore's management team was went walkies?  Not too good a week before the Championship Q/F's!

lurgan-gael

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 09, 2008, 12:45:38 PM
That's the one (bubbles) that got decked by one of the St Peter's lads a couple of years back . He gave him a good doing after one of the games in the car park. He was in the sunday world and all for it with the face swelled up. I have seen worse refs.

trust me he deserved it, did himself no favours running to the papers either

illdecide

Quote from: lurgan-gael on September 09, 2008, 02:56:59 PM

Oh so the ref deserved a beating :o :o what did he do to deserve that? Oh i know he gave a decision against St Peters, How dare he ::) Jasus the refs really get up you're nose at times but you cannot lift you're hand to them...I would like to see Mr Creaney (the guy who hit the ref) take his anger out on say Gary Smith (another ref) ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Catch a f**king grip of yourself

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on September 09, 2008, 02:50:33 PM
The 78 week ban is true enough, but it only applies to the senior team (and will no doubt be appealed), 4 individuals bans of 48 weeks issued as well.

I hear Granemore's management team was went walkies?  Not too good a week before the Championship Q/F's!

Yeh, i heard that myself, apparantely 13 lads went on a stag and the manager was none too pleased and walked,

Benny O Kane is now looking after them
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

lurgan-gael

Quote from: illdecide on September 09, 2008, 03:07:10 PM

Oh so the ref deserved a beating :o :o what did he do to deserve that? Oh i know he gave a decision against St Peters, How dare he ::) Jasus the refs really get up you're nose at times but you cannot lift you're hand to them...I would like to see Mr Creaney (the guy who hit the ref) take his anger out on say Gary Smith (another ref) ;) ;)

i have no love for the peters (opposite in fact) but if someone made derogatory remarks about my wife i'd put them through the fence. it was nothing to do with the minor match in question

Candyman

Was Terry McCarron (SP?) the head man at Granemore???