Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Did Clady receive a 72 week ban for the incident with the referee?

corn02

Grounds coming along nicely, although the orange seats will be a bit bright for some. There a few pics there with about 20 seats amongst the terracing, anyone know the story?

lurgan-gael

gander

corn02

Certainly not the subs but could be disabled/elderly alright.

Onion Bag

Quote from: full back on September 03, 2008, 12:54:39 PM

Yip thats them finished for the rest of this season and the whole of next season, the whole club is apparantely banned, underage and all,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Arthur

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 03, 2008, 03:10:53 PM
Quote from: full back on September 03, 2008, 12:54:39 PM

Yip thats them finished for the rest of this season and the whole of next season, the whole club is apparantely banned, underage and all,

The underage thing is very very harsh.

Onion Bag

I know, but thats what i heard, basically the gates of the club will be closed for 72 weeks, so it could sound the end of the club all together

winsamsoon

personally i think the underage thing is very harsh indeed because there are a lot of kids that will be punished and the whole club in general will be in danger of folding simply because these kids will not sit around and wait two years for football. They will simply move onto other clubs with only the die hards hanging on.

The lads that are responsible for the whole incident should be totally ashamed of themselves and they should be the ones working their nuts off at lower levels to ensure the club comes through it.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

What happened exacly. AS Win says, why should children be punished because of something they had nothing to do with.

AFS

Do Clady actually field any underage teams anyway or do they just form amalgamations with other small clubs? Surely it would be fairer if their youngsters could still play for these amalgamated teams if this is indeed the case.

bennydorano

Boys, I dont know if the Clady thing is true.  I have actually read the CCC's minutes where it was dealth with and as far as I can see there have been 48 wk bans issued to a few individuals, and a lesser ban to another individual.  Unless a higher power than the CCC has stepped in?????

lurgan-gael

would they really ban a whole club, underage teams included?

what happened ballymacnab when they were in ulster, where they not involved in a bit of fisty cuffs?

Onion Bag

Quote from: bennydorano on September 03, 2008, 04:09:39 PM
Boys, I dont know if the Clady thing is true.  I have actually read the CCC's minutes where it was dealth with and as far as I can see there have been 48 wk bans issued to a few individuals, and a lesser ban to another individual.  Unless a higher power than the CCC has stepped in?????

Im not 100% but i heard from Clady lads and this is what they were telling me, They said 72 weeks, and i asked about the rest of the club and they were of the opinion that the whole club would be punished,