Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

Quote from: illdecide on August 19, 2008, 02:23:35 PM
Quote from: armaghtrue on August 19, 2008, 01:33:08 PM
so does anyone know the truth about the ogs v tirnanog championship match????????? ???

there seems to be alot of rumours

I thought it was explained fairly well. Their championship matched clashed with the hurling championship so they moved it back a week ::)

Why could they not just have moved the hurling fixture as it would not have such a 'knock-on' effect on the rest of the games as there are a lot less teams in the hurling championship than there is in the football championship?

bubbles

Tir na nog put in a request today to have the game played on the 31st after the ccc had said it was on the 6th. The ogs have agreed with this request. Match is on 6pm on the 31st. case closed

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: bubbles on August 19, 2008, 04:48:29 PM
Tir na nog put in a request today to have the game played on the 31st after the ccc had said it was on the 6th. The ogs have agreed with this request. Match is on 6pm on the 31st. case closed

good to have the match back on the 31st, sick of all this waiting about  :)

winsamsoon

Wonder will the Ogs put out a full squad??  :P
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armaghtrue

thanks lads the reason i was askin was because i heard them rumours..   i was right to ask, typical clans man mouthin there ::)

illdecide

Quote from: armaghtrue on August 19, 2008, 10:08:16 PM
thanks lads the reason i was askin was because i heard them rumours..   i was right to ask, typical clans man mouthin there ::)

What are you talking about you p***k, i was only explaining what was said by them other guys. I just assumed you were thick and needed it explained to you >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on August 20, 2008, 09:34:56 AM
Quote from: armaghtrue on August 19, 2008, 10:08:16 PM

What are you talking about you p***k, i was only explaining what was said by them other guys. I just assumed you were thick and needed it explained to you >:(
More mouthing  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

There he goes again he is like the  battery. Going going going. always jumping in when not wanted.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 20, 2008, 08:26:35 PM
There he goes again he is like the  battery. Going going going. always jumping in when not wanted.
What are you on about?

winsamsoon

You should really try and stay out of these things pints especially when the argument is born out of a mistake.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 20, 2008, 09:03:30 PM
You should really try and stay out of these things pints especially when the argument is born out of a mistake.
I should stay out of it?  Is it any of your business or do you just like holding illdecide's hand? - maybe that's the unexpected sexual pleasure he was talking about on another thread  :D

el_cuervo_fc

Pearse Ogs beat dromintee tonight by 4 points

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 20, 2008, 09:06:00 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on August 20, 2008, 09:03:30 PM
I should stay out of it?  Is it any of your business or do you just like holding illdecide's hand? - maybe that's the unexpected sexual pleasure he was talking about on another thread  :D

Pints it was nothing to do with you, i explained to that other tube why the game was moved (and i was only repeating what one of the og's guys had said) then he starts saying typical clans slabber WTF...Then you butt you're greasy fat head into it like it had anything to do with you >:(. Why don't you go to other threads and talk the same shite about you're make up and whatever else you're into saan ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

I know I am gonna sound like a broken record but is there any betting up for outrights or the matches lads?

winsamsoon

Haven't seen any lad. Oh and pints once again you take things to another level. Called shite.