Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

I wouldn't doubt that, but cleaned on what exactly?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Benny - It doesn't really make sense that you have Cross as a shorter price to win the championship than to win their first round match.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

full back

I was talking about being able to back both teams in most of the games & still make money

bennydorano

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 15, 2008, 01:14:36 PM
Benny - It doesn't really make sense that you have Cross as a shorter price to win the championship than to win their first round match.

Right enough.

FB, dont see how, although I didn't put up prices for Draws.

full back

Quote from: bennydorano on August 15, 2008, 01:49:25 PM
FB, dont see how, although I didn't put up prices for Draws.

Ballymacnab 7/4v Mullawbawn   5/6

For eg. £40 on the Nab & £60 on Mullaghbawn - cant lose

bennydorano

Draw screws you in that case, but you're right - too generous. A constant failing on my part.

MrTaylor

Can I ask why the hurling on 31 August will be put back when it has been fixed since March? The following weekend is All Ireland Hurling Final weekend.

From Armagh Gaa website today!

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/index.php?option=com_joomleague&func=showResults&Itemid=129&p=5

charlie stubbs

just back from tones sarsfields game.pains me to say it but the sarsfields are the best team in the 2nd.won the game by 6 points or so have a very goo forward line and are big in around the middle.  very good team ethic.  they could give st.pats a real run 4 intermediate.

tones less said the better!!will struggle to beat annaghmore next week and they are a bad lot.  made some very stupid mistakes the night, gave away 3 or 4 scores from free kicks in own half.at one stage back to back!

peter stevenson has made the transition to corner back very well,was very impressive mght be worth a look at for county though very small

Armagh Exile

Sarsfields defeated Tones and Keady lost to Granemore.
Any other results?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: MrTaylor on August 15, 2008, 02:38:00 PM
Can I ask why the hurling on 31 August will be put back when it has been fixed since March? The following weekend is All Ireland Hurling Final weekend.

From Armagh Gaa website today!

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/index.php?option=com_joomleague&func=showResults&Itemid=129&p=5

Those dates were the original fixtures

Uladh

Quote from: corn02 on August 14, 2008, 12:30:38 PM
Lucozade Sport Senior Football Championship Round 1

Saturday 30th August
@ 6pm
Ballymacnab v Mullawbawn  in SIlverbridge
Carrickcruppin v Armagh Harps  in Keady
Killeavy v Maghery in Pearse Og Park
Sunday 31st August
@ 2pm
Granemore v Whitecross in Newtownhamilton
Clann Eireann v St Michaels in Abbey Park
@ 6pm
Pearse Og v Tir na Nog in Davitt Park
Crossmaglen v Dromintee in Carrickcruppin

Lucozade Sport Intermediate Football Championship Round 1

Friday 22nd August
@ 7pm
Ballyhegan v St Peters in Portadown
Crossmaglen 2nds v St Pats Cullyhanna in Silverbridge
Saturday 23rd August
@ 6pm
Annaghmore v Wolfe Tones in Maghery
SUnday 24th August
@ 2pm
Clonmore v Madden in Pearse Og Park

What a joke. who makes these fixtures and why do they not want people to see all of our games?
fixing championship matches for the same time is absolute insanity. f**king spastics.

winsamsoon

Magery beat clans by a point last night. Yet another shite performance from les blues. Hat young lads forker continues to be deadly yet when he steps uo a grade he seems to crack. Maybe he just ain't good enough for that level but he frustratingly seems to be made of the right stuff.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Uladh

I assume its too latenfor maghery to save themselves? they're a good young team when they've everyone so i'd imagine they'll be straight back up. I'm not sure the right middle is in forker.

what's the story with clans in recent weeks?

winsamsoon

We have a lot of guys missing and away on holidays. I think we had something like 8 missing last night but thatis no excuse.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

Quote from: winsamsoon on August 16, 2008, 11:45:23 AM
Magery beat clans by a point last night. Yet another shite performance from les blues. Hat young lads forker continues to be deadly yet when he steps uo a grade he seems to crack. Maybe he just ain't good enough for that level but he frustratingly seems to be made of the right stuff.

I see himself an Colm Watters have been asked to attend that AFL trial.