Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on January 18, 2007, 03:34:43 PM
anything i post on here is fact not fiction and involves my club only, not others!!! >:(
my alter-ego on the other hand... ;D

The Bible according to Candyman full of facts  :D :D

Candyman

of course.... The truth, the whole truth and nothin but the truth  ;)

laughinpaddy

I ain't gettin on no plane!

Out in Front

Armagh teams '53, '77, '02 & '03

Can anybody tell me where I could get a list of the complete Armagh panels from the '53, '77, '02 & '03 All-Ireland finals to include names AND clubs?

Over the Bar

QuoteCan anybody tell me where I could get a list of the complete Armagh panels from the '53, '77, '02 & '03 All-Ireland finals to include names AND clubs?

Yes, you should find them listed in the middle pages of each programme. ;)

BenDover

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 19, 2007, 08:32:19 AM
QuoteCan anybody tell me where I could get a list of the complete Armagh panels from the '53, '77, '02 & '03 All-Ireland finals to include names AND clubs?

Yes, you should find them listed in the middle pages of each programme. ;)

Classic  :D :D

Smokin Joe

Couldn't make it today.  Any reports?

holylandsniper

Good win, new talent looks to be ok, Granemore lads i thought was good, JP did well Martin O Rourke in first half did well before having to come off. Stevie as usual. Young Paudie McCreesh was impressive. K O Rourke done v.well, only thing that really let him down was is final product but he certainly tried.  Of the players their today, few have little chance of coming through, whitecross corner forward was poor, Forker or Swift didn't impress either. Enda sorry was also very good, freeman did noting.

Spiritof98

Good win

I know it has been mentioned before, but why does Kernan insist on played McDonnell in every game, I feel his sharpness will be affected.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

The Iceman

I think the granemore lads were great - tried hard and played well.  Forwards weren't on song today - Stevie did nothing until the last ten minutes really.  Martin O'Rourke was a workhorse until he got injured - felt bad for Duffy too as the pitch was always gonna cause injuries! JP was a rock - did great and worked well all over the field even scoring a reluctant point.  Nippy nippy nippy - I dunno what he is it - he just looks a bit lazy on the field.  If he had the same hunger and tenacity as Kevin O'Rourke we would be singing his praises!
Not a bad performance - the new kids on the block did well for Armagh and some of the old heads showed well.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Goats Do Shave

To be honest I never expected this Armagh team to beat Monaghan yesterday. Monaghan fielded a strong line up yesterday, I maybe wrong but I wouldn't imagine there would be too many changes by the time C'ship comes round!!?

I'm a lot less pessimistic than I was 3 weeks ago about Armagh's strength in depth. When you consider the players that are missing through the Universitites/injury/rested etc things look a bit brighter now!

- Still Tyrone are obviously gonna be the yardstick - I hope it's another Armagh - Tyrone final to guage how these young fellas will do against the old rivals!

winsamsoon

Here lads does anyone know when the draws for the 2007 championship are ?
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SlimShady

winsamsoon, your name should be willwefuck.

maddog

Quote from: SlimShady on January 22, 2007, 12:22:21 PM
winsamsoon, your name should be willwefuck.

You'll be laying nice odds on that slim?

SlimShady

i don't have a betfair account. what are the bookies offering? I'm very VERY confident Armagh won't win Sam.