Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2008, 07:57:04 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 30, 2008, 10:39:30 PM
That was almost an opinion on something pints well done you are improving

An opinion? 
I don't give a shite who the send best team in armagh is.  :D

And you are laughing  :D ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 31, 2008, 08:15:15 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 31, 2008, 07:57:04 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 30, 2008, 10:39:30 PM
That was almost an opinion on something pints well done you are improving

An opinion? 
I don't give a shite who the send best team in armagh is.  :D

And you are laughing  :D ;)

Ok you got me with a typo, well done
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fcuksake

Quote from: bubbles on July 31, 2008, 03:19:32 PM
it should be a good game. always a big crowd at an ogs harps game. even more interesting now that nothing less than a win will do for the harps. cant see them staying up if they get beat cuz they will have to travel to the ogs the next match. i predict a tight tough game with some big hits but i think the ogs will just shade it.

Dromintee and killeavy will be interesting as well. the loser of this game will also be in massive trouble although dromintee do have a game in hand and if the harps are beat id say the 2 teams will be safe.

roll on the weekend for these eagerly awaited matches

I think the harps have never lost their
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

BenDover

Quote from: fcuksake on July 31, 2008, 11:53:28 PM
it should be a good game. always a big crowd at an ogs harps game. even more interesting now that nothing less than a win will do for the harps. cant see them staying up if they get beat cuz they will have to travel to the ogs the next match. i predict a tight tough game with some big hits but i think the ogs will just shade it.

Dromintee and killeavy will be interesting as well. the loser of this game will also be in massive trouble although dromintee do have a game in hand and if the harps are beat id say the 2 teams will be safe.

There's a first time for everything!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: fcuksake on July 31, 2008, 11:53:28 PM

Have never lost their what, way home from the pub, their minds, their virginity?  Just curious ;D

offtheground

Lads,
Whats the story with John Toal , the lad that had that wile knee injury a few years back and was doing a trojan job to get back to full fitness? How's he getting on, is he playing footbal again? I remember reading his story on his rehabilitation.... it was inspirational stuff.
On a side note, does he still keep in contact with Paul Galvin? ;) :P

gaapunter

Quote from: offtheground on August 01, 2008, 12:49:23 PM
Lads,
Whats the story with John Toal , the lad that had that wile knee injury a few years back and was doing a trojan job to get back to full fitness? How's he getting on, is he playing footbal again? I remember reading his story on his rehabilitation.... it was inspirational stuff.

I worked with Big John Toal last year - He is no longer playing any football he made it back to club football but everytime he played a match his leg swelled up like a balloon- He has since retired.  He was very lucky not to lose his leg.  As for paul Galvin we all know what sort of boyo he is- w-nker

stpauls

Quote from: gaapunter on August 01, 2008, 02:37:45 PM
Quote from: offtheground on August 01, 2008, 12:49:23 PM
Lads,

I worked with Big John Toal last year - He is no longer playing any football he made it back to club football but everytime he played a match his leg swelled up like a balloon- He has since retired.  He was very lucky not to lose his leg.  As for paul Galvin we all know what sort of boyo he is- w-nker

sad to hear that, JT put so much work into trying to get back from that horrific injury, sorry to hear can no longer play the sport he loved! i am sure it was wrecking his head watching those 2 Ulster Finals!!

crossfire

Who won the North Armagh under 16 championship.?

sean og

Any reports on the matches last night with An port mor
and on Collegeland in the championship ?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: sean og on August 02, 2008, 08:36:44 AM
Any reports on the matches last night with An port mor
and on Collegeland in the championship ?

an port mor 1 06 sarsfields 1 12

Blackwater had 2 men sent off

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Whacker

!0-9 to Killeavy,

Report Later

Stansfield is a tr**p of the highest degree!

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc