Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

fair speak lads, we have got a bye that is why we are playing in september. So there probably will be a delay then. The club championship will be another october fest (joke)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armagh leg-end

All County U21 Championship Madden vs Carrickcruppen has been fixed for Sunday 7th September.
Ard Mhacha Abu

Onion Bag

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 23, 2008, 08:23:45 PM
fair speak lads, we have got a bye that is why we are playing in september. So there probably will be a delay then. The club championship will be another october fest (joke)

Well i honestly cannot understand this, Tyrone are still in the c'ship and they have started their club c'ship. Derry who were still in the c'ship this time last week have played their 1st round matches and possibly 2nd round, So i cant understand why Armagh has to wait until the county team has wrapped up for the year, Injury Worries is not a valid reason. This idea of playing club games Sept Oct is a joke, the year is long enough, with most teams maybe starting out in November, december the previouss season, so you are talking a 9-10month season, a joke
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

flog the lot

cullyhanna well beat by the drums last nite, how come dromintee were allowed to play 3 of there county players? (shannon, gareth o'niell and miceal o'rouke) are all of these outside the 30 man armagh squad?

Hank Everlast

any word on last nites other results????

i think mullabrack beat dorsey by 5 points or so.

corn02

Flog I didn't make but I heard they were playing, think O'Rourke stood out well.

I think it was because they are not first 15 players. McDonnell seems to give a bit of leeway like that.

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on July 24, 2008, 09:12:55 AM
Flog I didn't make but I heard they were playing, think O'Rourke stood out well.

I think it was because they are not first 15 players. McDonnell seems to give a bit of leeway like that.

There is no reason why this should not be a regular thing as lads who are struggling to make the county team should be allowed to play with their clubs (maybe not every week but at least now and again)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

corn02

thebandit

Are Culloville playing in the championship tonight in Cruppen?

mhacadoir

lads who is managing Clan na nGael this year?

Malone Aristocrat

There was a motion passed at the armagh convention by the clubs that the senior championship should not start until after the all ireland quarter finals. the county board's hands are tied on that score

Uladh

Good win for Dromintee - relegation must be nearly staved off at this rate

corn02

Can't see us going down now. I think it was our stronges tea mof the year and we were only missing four of five Championship starters.
Missed it but I hear they all played well with MOR hitting 1-4.

bubbles

will someone please put up the updated tables? that would leave dromintee on 13 points now with 4 games left, harps on 10 points with 3 games left, killeavy with i think 14 points. it is still mathematically possible that any team apart from cross can go down. it will be interesting to see what happens to cullyhanna apart from the ogs getting the points which is a certainty they could be hit with a points deduction

illdecide

Quote from: bubbles on July 24, 2008, 12:34:08 PM
will someone please put up the updated tables? that would leave dromintee on 13 points now with 4 games left, harps on 10 points with 3 games left, killeavy with i think 14 points. it is still mathematically possible that any team apart from cross can go down. it will be interesting to see what happens to cullyhanna apart from the ogs getting the points which is a certainty they could be hit with a points deduction

The only thing that will happen from that game is the Ogs will get the 2 pts, Guaranteed ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch