Clady 11 6 2 3 14
Derrynoose 11 7 0 4 14
O'Hanlon's 13 6 0 7 12
Corrinshego 12 3 1 8 7
Dorsey Emmett's 13 3 0 10 6
Mullaghbrack 13 2 1 10 5
Phelim Brady's 12 0 0 12 0

bennydorano

Bit of good news for Harpsmen, Peadar Toal returned to training last night.  Great news with the league the way it is and the championship on the horizon!

el_cuervo_fc

that's good news for the harps surely.  what are his fitness levels like?

bennydorano

Didn't see him train, but looking fit anyway, built like a shithouse now.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: bennydorano on July 16, 2008, 12:21:03 PM
Didn't see him train, but looking fit anyway, built like a shithouse now.

I was talking to him a few weeks back, he's got big alright.  you's could be doin with him at the minute, only four games left.  Pressure is on

illdecide

LAD'S I THINK THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A RELEGATION BATTLE THIS YEAR. I BELIEVE CLANS, ST PATS AND THE OGS WILL BE FINE AS 1 MORE WIN WILL PROB KEEP THEM SAFE BUT AS FOR THE REST OF THE CLUBS IT IS GONNA BE DOG EAT DOG. I BELIEVE MAGHERY ARE DOWN (I THINK WE ALL WOULD AGREE ON THAT) SO WHAT TEAM DO YOU THINK WILL JOIN THEM...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

Our games left to play are

St Pats (H)
Dromintee (H)
Maghery (A)
Kileavey (A)
Harps (H) & (A)

mostly the teams from the relegation battle.  It's gonna be an interesting month

brokencrossbar1

Maghery are likely to go down, even if they pick up teo points in Cross on Friday evening :P

I think then it could be any one of the teams from Pearse ogs down in the league.  I think the Ogs will be alright.  If they have two games against the Harps they could win both of them and this would put Harps in a very precarious position.  I think Dromintee will find it difficult.  I think Killeavy will stay up as will Mullaghbawn.

In a toss up between Harps and Dromintee, I would have to say I think Dromintee will stay, they have two extra games over Harps and I think the two games Harps have against the Ogs will determine where they play football next year and I think they will lose both.

umgolaarmagh

A fine review there BC1

The cheques in the post  ;D

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 16, 2008, 01:23:16 PM
Maghery are likely to go down, even if they pick up teo points in Cross on Friday evening :P

I think then it could be any one of the teams from Pearse ogs down in the league.  I think the Ogs will be alright.  If they have two games against the Harps they could win both of them and this would put Harps in a very precarious position.  I think Dromintee will find it difficult.  I think Killeavy will stay up as will Mullaghbawn.

In a toss up between Harps and Dromintee, I would have to say I think Dromintee will stay, they have two extra games over Harps and I think the two games Harps have against the Ogs will determine where they play football next year and I think they will lose both.

I would agree to a certain point but if the Harps play the Ogs without county men then they have a very good chance of beating the Ogs as the Ogs really struggle without them (as all teams would with the exception of one) although if we go down that route of no county players available then the team struggling the most without them is Dromintee, i think it all depends on the availability of the county men and if they are not free to play for their clubs the rest of the campaign then i think Dromintee will go down, Mullaghbawn are not playing well at the minute and they could be sucked in too but they always seem to dig deep for a result when needed. (they're a dogged bunch them bawn men)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Skiddybadoo

Quote from: bennydorano on July 16, 2008, 09:17:44 AM
Bit of good news for Harpsmen, Peadar Toal returned to training last night.  Great news with the league the way it is and the championship on the horizon!

Great news.  As naturally gifted a player in the county.  Hope the absence has made his love of the game stronger, though I hear a local soccer side has him on their books.  Would love if he concentrated fully on the Gaelic.

Na Clairsigh abu!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Its that tight we could end up with a relegation play off, possibly involving more than 2 teams. Could see Killeavy going down, of all the teams I've seen playing this year, I'd probably rate them the poorest.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

winsamsoon

Maghery must be up there lad. All i can say is that loughshore, i will be looking forward to you leaving the 100 squid behind the bar in the clans.  ;) ;) Easy money son. I think it will maghery and Harps myself both teams are really struggling and don't seem to be capable of pulling off a shock result. Dromintee, mullagbawn and Klleavy are imo.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fcuksake

bulletts must be over, but great news indeed, i think with Paedar back it will lft the boys and maybe we can pick up 2 points on Friday. A win on Friday would drag a few more teams into the mix.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: fcuksake on July 16, 2008, 05:53:20 PM
bulletts must be over, but great news indeed,

I think Peadar won the Ulster intermediate, so will be throwing in the All Ireland final the first weekend in August.