Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

I was thinking that we have too much class bc!  :D

Not sure i've heard any rumours about them before as they've always been the heart and soul of that dromintee team. i'll believe these rumours when i actually see them with a different jersey on to be honest.

corn02

Everyone knows there has been problems in Dromintee this year, and our resultsd have certainly reflected it.

There is things to be sorted out, but they will be sorted out. The fact that Cathal and Malachy O Rourke were managers against Cross last night should end any specualtion that here has been an O Rourke walk out. I don't play so I don't know the full story.

BC dead right, without them we would struggle. Class acts the lot of them.

Aghdavoyle

i was referring to this post:

Quote from: The GAA on July 07, 2008, 01:00:44 PM

I heard over the weekend that Dromintee will be without all of the o'rourkes for good. not sure how reliable the fella who told me is but he's a dromintee man

Quote from: corn02 on July 10, 2008, 01:54:11 PM
Everyone knows there has been problems in Dromintee this year, and our resultsd have certainly reflected it.

There is things to be sorted out, but they will be sorted out.

before we're relegated i hope

bubbles

what is dromintees run in like? can anyone stick up the remaining fixtures of the relegation candidates? who do maghery play this weekend cuz if they get beat i feel they are down. anyone predict the minium points to keep a team up

bennydorano

Harps still have
Culloville (home) this sunday although we'll be lucky to field by the sounds of it.
Ogs home & away
Maghery away
Dromintee Home

Dont know the order

bubbles

Think the ogs will have a big say in who gets relegated as they have to play harps home and away, killeavy away, maghery away and dromintee at home, all of which are in the relegation fight

nutsy--1

Ive a feeling that dromintee will stay up, whats there fixtures??

illdecide

Quote from: umgolaarmagh on July 11, 2008, 11:14:00 AM
so do i  ;)   ;D

So do i. although i hope it's not with our 2 free points ;) There is no way the County Board should be allowed to give Dromintee the points from the Clans game, the teams around Dromintee would not be too happy about that neither would we >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Aghdavoyle

think we've to play harps (a), cullyhanna (h), Ogs (a), clans (h), and killeavy (h & a).

all games we'd normally expect points from.

bennydorano

I was at the Co Board meeting when McDonagh said that the rules concerning moving/rearranging games would be strictly enforced - think it was 6 weeks notification required(for other than deaths etc..).  There may quite possibly be more to it than I know, but if you cant follow clearly stated rules it's your own fault.

Aghdavoyle

There's definately something about 2 weeks written notice for calling games off, even if there'sa good reason. ironically we tried to call our away fixturw with clans off and were told that.

illdecide

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 11, 2008, 12:40:42 PM

There's definately something about 2 weeks written notice for calling games off, even if there'sa good reason. ironically we tried to call our away fixturw with clans off and were told that.

i'M NOT TO SURE ABOUT THE IN'S AND OUTS OF THE WHOLE THING BUT I'M SURE MR MCDONAGH WILL SORT IT OUT

The Killeavey games home & away will be big games for you!!! As i suppose will be the Harps... Cullyhana and Clans won't matter much ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 11, 2008, 12:29:52 PM

think we've to play harps (a), cullyhanna (h), Ogs (a), clans (h), and killeavy (h & a).

all games we'd normally expect points from.

I see so - with regard to the Harps, that expectation must be based on your historical record in the league when visiting Abbey Park - let me see, whats your record there in the league again.   ;)

pintsofguinness

Cruppen beat the 'bridge by a point - heard the lads played shocking well with some key players missing and were robbed of a point at the end.  Pity.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?