Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Was out of the country but I hear there was 16 in it at the end. I know we were missing a massive amount and I don't know about Cross, but that is still a massive total and one of Dromintees worst at this level. Report from one of the players is that the game did not reflect the score and three late, sloppy goals made it look a lot worse but the scoreline does not lie. I doubt Dromintee will be troubling them this year.

Re Marty Ferris: I don't know, the boy has stood out throughout underage level. There is obviously a lot better lads there like Shannon, Duffy etc for half back but he is still U21 and hasn't had a chance to impress , so the lad needs a chance. He has always been Cruppens best player the whole way up so I don't know what more he can do. He will improve and I actually thought he was thier best player against Madden.

winsamsoon

Seconnd best team in the county too  ;) ;) ;)  :D :D Handing out giraffes lads. Then trying to swindle points out of the old blues because they are knocking on the relegation door.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

corn02

A bit presumptious Win, who says it was Dromintee, it may be a county board decision.

Aghdavoyle

A poor performance though not as poor as the scoreline suggests. probably should have been ahead at half time. decent performance from gareth o'neill, eclipsing David McKenna, but that is probably the only bit of sunshine from the outing. we just can't cope in division one without our county men. if relegation comes then it'll be punishment for contributing players to the county cause.

on someone's previous post re the o'rourkes, it looks very much like that's the way things have gone. great pity.

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 10, 2008, 12:14:32 PM
Seconnd best team in the county too  ;) ;) ;)  :D :D Handing out giraffes lads. Then trying to swindle points out of the old blues because they are knocking on the relegation door.

bad and all as they are, they managed to go to davitt with half a team and win, so i don't see why we'd want to claim points from a home game. county board decision i'm told as there wasn't agreement to postpone the game.

Hank Everlast

Hank who got injured ,and how bad was it?
[/quote]

Barry mckenna or Scholsey as he is known.... not sure for certain but think he dislocated his shoulder.

bennydorano

Have the O'Rourkes definetly gone then :o I just assumed the rumours were balls as most tend to be.

What does the future hold for them then??  Registering with a hurling club or some nonsense to make sure they can play Co football or ply their trade in Louth?  They'd be more than welcome at Armagh Harps.

corn02

Lads don't be jumping to any conclusions on what Aghdavoyle is saying.

Goats Do Shave

brokencrossbar1

Maybe Uladh will get them registered with Corrinshego ;D

Uladh

They wouldn't have the breeding....

corn02

BC I can't make out thw writing on your logo, what is it?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: corn02 on July 10, 2008, 01:22:47 PM
BC I can't make out thw writing on your logo, what is it?

Corn all I have is a red x.  I had a photo of a broken cross bar but lost it. Not very good on the auld techno stuff. Is there something else ther now?

Uladh, there is too much class in Corrinshego, shure you even have Sinn Fein councillors as past stalwarts!

Any truth in the rumours about them?  There seems to be one every year but it doesn't amount to much.  I have to say if they go Dromintee will struggle to stay up.

Uladh

The pats in louth have been mentioned as a possible destination by the way. only a rumour mind...

corn02

It was like a blue heart with writing around it, it is a red x now.

bud

Quote from: Aghdavoyle on July 10, 2008, 12:48:01 PM

on someone's previous post re the o'rourkes, it looks very much like that's the way things have gone. great pity.

I don't think he is referring to the o rourkes leaving, i think he is refering to  post saying that dromintee struggle without the 3 of them!