Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rattle-the-net

Marty ferris is on the county panel for one reason....the management team say he is god enough to be!!!

He had not played a match in over a month and no player is going to be 100% match fit going into a big game!

We'll see the next day out if he he'll prove himself....have every faith!

Yes I Would

Quote from: rattle-the-net on July 08, 2008, 09:56:11 PM
Marty ferris is on the county panel for one reason....the management team say he is god enough to be!!!

He had not played a match in over a month and no player is going to be 100% match fit going into a big game!

Hows life in Melbourne Tommy??

qub la la la

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 08, 2008, 10:28:24 PM
Quote from: rattle-the-net on July 08, 2008, 09:56:11 PM

Hows life in Melbourne Tommy??

i doubt tommy would have the keyboard skills for the gaa board

Uladh

Quote from: Hank Everlast on July 08, 2008, 08:44:59 AM
ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E SUNDAY 13 JULY 2008

Wednesday 9 July

ACL – Division One (8.00)
Crossmaglen v Dromintee (Barney Henry)

Getting home late this afternoon and trying to get to the above game. Does corn, crossfire or anyone else know where this game will be played?

i assume some county players are available?

winsamsoon

I think you will find son that the clans do actually own the karate club aswell as the actual ground the club house sits on. But this is as far as it goes in terms of ownership. On the issue of this mc Geown guy, it is simply the GAA is a non political organisation so if this is reported to the club they will simply and correctly, state this policy. It is up to the lads in that gym, to have a set of balls and tell him to do one. This is nothing to do with religion but this guy is a proven drug dealer and gangster  and i am sure the parents of the children at the kempo gym wouldn't want him associasted with their children.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Broken_Cross

Wednesday 9 July

ACL – Division Three (8.00)
St Paul's v Tullysaran (Kevin McNeice)

St Paul's 0-10   0-3 Tullysaran

Ref is a legend - awarded Tullysaran the first penalty because keeper saved ball with his foot!

fcuksake

Quote from: Broken_Cross on July 09, 2008, 10:50:58 PM

Wednesday 9 July

ACL – Division Three (8.00)
St Paul's v Tullysaran (Kevin McNeice)

Ref is a legend - awarded Tullysaran the first penalty because keeper saved ball with his foot!

if it was outside the small rectangle it could have been awarded for a foot block..
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

BenDover

Quote from: derrykid on July 10, 2008, 12:04:52 AM
RUFUS THE ATHLETIC GROUNDS TAB IS BACK AND YOR PHOTOS HASVE BEEN MOVED TO THAT THREAD. DO U HAVE ANY PHOTS OF THE PART OF THE GROUND FROM WERE UR TOOK THE PHOTOS FROM (THAT SIDE WOULD BE WELCOME)

Rufus I hope you're not tresspassing to get these photos! Def is good to see the progress being made though its long overdue.

Hank Everlast

[/quote]

I thought you would have been pretty happy the ref gave a penalty, becuz the ball ended up in the net a few seconds after it and we did miss the subsequent penalty...

Horrible game from a tullysaran point of view last nite..... we went in 4-3 down at half time having missed a penalty, then things went from bad to worse in the second half with gettn our midfielder sent off for absolutely nothing, then we had another goal ruled out for a very debatable square ball, then we missed another fricken penalty and then we had a bad injury to one of our key players..... stinking evening alround!

Smokin Joe

Quote from: Hank Everlast on July 10, 2008, 08:52:40 AM

I thought you would have been pretty happy the ref gave a penalty, becuz the ball ended up in the net a few seconds after it and we did miss the subsequent penalty...

Horrible game from a tullysaran point of view last nite..... we went in 4-3 down at half time having missed a penalty, then things went from bad to worse in the second half with gettn our midfielder sent off for absolutely nothing, then we had another goal ruled out for a very debatable square ball, then we missed another fricken penalty and then we had a bad injury to one of our key players..... stinking evening alround!
[/quote]

Hank who got injured ,and how bad was it?

bennydorano

I hear Clans have lost league points to Dromintee for a game they called off for their Golf classic weekend.

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on July 10, 2008, 09:17:16 AM
I hear Clans have lost league points to Dromintee for a game they called off for their Golf classic weekend.

I haven't heard anything but i doubt it very much. We were prepared to play the game on the Sunday which was the origional fixture, because they change to a friday night 2 weeks before hand because Armagh are training that day is bollocks. The golf classic was booked a year ago so i think it would be very unreasanable for anything other than a re-fixture and we have been told by the county board thats it was ok to call it off...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

News allegedly came from McDonagh & your Co Board Chairman!!

illdecide

Quote from: bennydorano on July 10, 2008, 09:34:58 AM
News allegedly came from McDonagh & your Co Board Chairman!!

I wouldn't doubt it with K Brady involved, he'd do the club a bad turn quicker than a good one >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Uladh

A stuffing for dromintee in cross last night i hear. any of the cross or dromintee lads about for a report?