Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

As a neutral at the game i thought ferris done rightly, it was him who made a magnificent block to deny madden a winning point in the dying seconds.  I also attended the Cross semi final and he was outstanding.

How many times do we go to club matches and fail to see county players performing to a high standard, its not possible for them to be lethal all the time.  You also have to remember that it has been over a month since any county player last played a competitive game unless they featured against cavan or down

OB i think your statement was a disgrace and was uncalled for.  From your comment it seems that you have some kind of ill feeling towards Carrickcruppen as you brought in another name who hadn't previously been mentioned.

Having made the statement and then to follow it up by saying you weren't even at the game shows the type of Gael you probably are, one in which sits on his hole and then comes on forums to slag players off who are giving there all for club and county.

As uladh has said, there'd have to be a lot better out there to exclude him from the panel!!!

IVEDECIDED

Lads I heard from a very reliable source that Malcolm Mc Keown was seen training in the Clans 'Karate' gym three time this month! If this is true I will sever all my ties with the gaa as a result of this murdering bastard being allowed into a gaa ground!!

Uladh

you better tell us who Malcolm Mc Keown is so

Candyman

http://thisiscostablanca.adlibweb.com/content/view/182/102/

Brother of Clifford McKeown who murdered taxi driver Michael McGoldrick, another brother Trevor got life for murdering a young Catholic girl!!
GENTS OF THE HIGHEST!!!

umgolaarmagh

Quote from: bud on July 08, 2008, 12:23:17 PM
As a neutral at the game i thought ferris done rightly, it was him who made a magnificent block to deny madden a winning point in the dying seconds.  I also attended the Cross semi final and he was outstanding.

How many times do we go to club matches and fail to see county players performing to a high standard, its not possible for them to be lethal all the time.  You also have to remember that it has been over a month since any county player last played a competitive game unless they featured against cavan or downOB i think your statement was a disgrace and was uncalled for.  From your comment it seems that you have some kind of ill feeling towards Carrickcruppen as you brought in another name who hadn't previously been mentioned.

Having made the statement and then to follow it up by saying you weren't even at the game shows the type of Gael you probably are, one in which sits on his hole and then comes on forums to slag players off who are giving there all for club and county.

As uladh has said, there'd have to be a lot better out there to exclude him from the panel!!!

Bud,

its an U21 match, i would expect a county senior player to stand well out from other players around him

illdecide

Quote from: twotwocharlie on July 08, 2008, 02:45:04 PM
well clans ?

He was mean't to be our surprise full forward for the championship but now thats ruined by that slabber IVEDECIDED...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

Quote from: bud on July 08, 2008, 12:23:17 PM

How many times do we go to club matches and fail to see county players performing to a high standard, its not possible for them to be lethal all the time.  You also have to remember that it has been over a month since any county player last played a competitive game unless they featured against cavan or down

OB i think your statement was a disgrace and was uncalled for.  From your comment it seems that you have some kind of ill feeling towards Carrickcruppen as you brought in another name who hadn't previously been mentioned.

Ok Bud, Keep your hair on, 1st i have no ill feeling towards cruppen at all, P Keenan just happens to be from the same club

2nd i think everyone here is taking this a bit personal,

Yes i did say that ferris was shite and i have taken that back and apologised for that in a previous post, but i have seen him play numerous occasions and i simply dont think he is worthy of a place on the squad and i thought the same of Paul Keenan and at the end of the day i am entitled to my opinion after all this is a discussion board. As umgola stated a player on a senior county squad should be head and shoulders above the rest time after time

And bud you are questioning the type of gael i am, I was actually at another match,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

The Iceman

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on July 08, 2008, 12:56:19 PM
Lads I heard from a very reliable source that Malcolm Mc Keown was seen training in the Clans 'Karate' gym three time this month! If this is true I will sever all my ties with the gaa as a result of this murdering b**tard being allowed into a gaa ground!!

I don't think the Clans keep a record of who trains with John Fox and who doesn't.

So either report this to the clans or take it up with Fox himself - I'm sure he will either put you straight or sort this out.

When I trained there, there was a mix of different people every night and not all of them Catholics.

I am not defending McKeown, just defending the GAA and the Clans as they probably know nothing about who trains there and who doesnt.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Onion Bag

Quote from: Candyman on July 08, 2008, 01:57:10 PM
http://thisiscostablanca.adlibweb.com/content/view/182/102/

Brother of Clifford McKeown who murdered taxi driver Michael McGoldrick, another brother Trevor got life for murdering a young Catholic girl!!
GENTS OF THE HIGHEST!!!

Jasus hes not the sort of guy you would like going out with your sister

illdecide

Don't forget this is the same hall that the clans wanted to buy from the county board yet they sold it to another party so first things first it's not the clans hall. 2nd as we don't own davitt park it is something you should bring up with the county board who actually own it... and 3rd what do you want us to do? pay someone to have a checkpoint at the entrance of Davitt Park and ask for ID of everyone who enters it?, the Karate club in the hall over the far side in the grounds of Davitt Park is open to the public and as ICEMAN says go and see John Fox who runs it and bring it up with him ::)

And watch the way you speak to him he could karate chop you in the nuts ;) :D

Onion Bag

billy the kid

Would that be the water chest-nuts?

That Old Rascal Foxey wouldnt be a stranger to chop suey-ing U in the eyes either.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

illdecide

Quote from: billy the kid on July 08, 2008, 04:37:57 PM

That Old Rascal Foxey wouldnt be a stranger to chop suey-ing U in the eyes either.

you're dead right there. the mans an animal, he could make onions cry :'( :'(

billy the kid

Quote from: illdecide on July 08, 2008, 05:05:48 PM
Quote from: billy the kid on July 08, 2008, 04:37:57 PM

you're dead right there. the mans an animal, he could make onions cry :'( :'(

I heard he once broke a mans fist in 2 by headbutting it with his nose?

And this one time at band camp he played the trumpet while drinking a glass of water and with no hands.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!