Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holylandsniper

Quote from: nutsy--1 on July 06, 2008, 04:02:02 PM
I heard the lissumon game was abandoned due to a player pushing the referee after getting sent off, but I'm not sure if its fact.

If this did happen I would not be surprised looking at the referee that was down for this, how this excuse of a referee is allowed to take charge of games is beyond me - same scenario happened in an underage Div 2 game earlier this year which resulted him reporting team officials and them receiving a total of 54 weeks - and thats just 2 officials
Same person sent of more people last year than every other South Board referee in total. A stat that speaks for itself alone. Be interested to hear more about this from someone at game.

corn02

Who was ref? TBH if  he was pushed it is hard to justify it.

holylandsniper

Agree Corn but its bit of a conscience that the majority of bother with referees centres around this referee

corn02

Ah yeah as you say, eh probably had a reason for pushing if true, who was the ref Holyland?

Uladh

couldn't have been quigley again could it?

holylandsniper

Nope dont think so, think how bad Quigley is and multiply by ten

full back

full back

Cruppen getting beat 6-3 at half time in under 21's

pintsofguinness

Quote from: holylandsniper on July 06, 2008, 08:02:22 PM

Is there some reason you can't tell us or are you just enjoying the attention?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

holylandsniper

No just don't want to mention name incase i'm wrong
Full back though could have hit nail on head...

corn02

U21 finished a draw, both teams a bit off form. Too very even teams.

fcuksake

took in the u-21 final tonight. Cruppen the better footballing side, but madden had more heart. Draw was probably the correct result in front of large crowd. Thought with 5 mins left madden (2 up) would hang on, but cruppen dug deep and could have stole it at the end.

Thought the pitch looked in excellent condition after the rain all day. pity about the wind..

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Uladh

Quote from: holylandsniper on July 06, 2008, 08:02:22 PM

That only leaves hearty

Rubberneck

Under 21's tonight was a good game thought that Cruppin would have totally played Madden off the parc, Madden were luck to hold on till the end and get a draw, might not be that lucky next meeting against Cruppin, Any date for this yet ??
All that's hot and sticky is not so sweet, enjoy the dream

chb

mckinley was down for the lissummon match