Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Heard on the grapevine Wcross bt Sarsfields by 4 or 5 and Cruppen were beat by Clann Eireann.

BRIDGE LAD

Anyone need tickets for sunday? Got two spares over!
Send me a message! Cheers.

David McKeown

Annaghmore beat Belleek 1-7 to 0-7 tonight in Belleek.  Slightly better of the two teams to be honest.  Belleek may feel hard done by the own goal that was originally signalled by both umpires before their umpirethen changed his mind.  Looked a clear goal from my pretty good view tbh
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

crossfire

Division 1

Cross 0-13  Ogs 0-06

fcuksake

I heard Harps were well beaten by Clans 2nite, Its getting very close at the bottom now 
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

diesel-smuggler

cruppen got well beat by clann eireann last night by 6 points in the end. dire performance put an end to recent winning streak of 6 or 7 matches.

only plus to come out of the game was that whitecross had beat sarsfields so they never gained any ground on us at the top. although having said that if you want to be contesting for the league you should be winning your own matches and not relying on other teams to 'do you a favour'!

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran beat the grange by 3points last nite, valuable points gained for the saran in the relegation dog fight!

Hank Everlast

nutsy--1

Clans beat Harps 3.9 - 0.9 i think. Three home games next and three wins needed.

winsamsoon

clans 3-11 Harps 0-08 Played rightly last night but that is a poor harps team lads.

Rubberneck we will agree to disagree lad, the mods are on our cases so we are best cooling it .
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

nutsy--1

if the clans were missing 7-8 starting players they would struggle, its not a great harps team but when all players were not to bad. No doutb last night clans were deserved winners, marsden's 1st class.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: nutsy--1 on June 28, 2008, 11:37:02 AM
if the clans were missing 7-8 starting players they would struggle, its not a great harps team but when all players were not to bad. No doutb last night clans were deserved winners, marsden's 1st class.

If any team is missing 7-8 starting players they'll struggle ::)  Any of the Og's lads on/crossfire.  How did the game go, I know Cross won but any sort of a report?

SouthArmaghBandit

Anybody got a couple of spare tickets? Do you reckon there will be any available on the day? We're short 2.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 27, 2008, 01:41:59 AM
Loughshore you are a bookies delight . You are providing even money on maghery staying in division one this year. That is the best bet i have heard this century. You know that much about the clans bar, perhaps you should stay out of bars a little more, sounds like a problem on the horizon.

I'll have £100 on with you that maghery go down because they are certainly a bad lot.

Someone is using our game with maghery at Davitt as a yardstick. So what does this mean then if culloville beat us well, then we draw with cross, then culloville get hammered by cross. What logic comes out of that???I will answer that, football is all on the day anyone can beat anyone. This most certainly doesn' make you a good team.

Oh please will you extend those betting odds on maghery's relegation to the rest of the leads on here. I would say you will get a few takers at evs.

Rubberneck, you are once again making up things. Where did i say that it was only bigger teams tha had a right to have their names on trophies. by all means smaller clubs are well entitled to do so and i actually would cheer them on because it is a greater achievement. But when it is an amalgamation of 3 teams that are coming through to challenge whilst the smaller clubs are still struggling, Is this fair on the smaller clubs?? I wouldn't think it. I have seen it happen. At under age i saw maghery and ballyhegan combine to form the shamrocks. These teams were there or there abouts in all underage competitions. This isn't fair on the likes of St Paul's or the Peter's who work equally as hard as anyone on their underage structures but have to play with the hand they are dealt.

whats your yardtivk the 80's??i have saw the clans once the year and just saying that maghery gave as good as they got.

also, correct me if im wrong(which im not) where st.pauls not amalgamated with eire og previously and naned "emmets"?

fair point about magghery though they always challenged at underage. i mind we played shamerocks about ten years at u14 they had 18 subs!