Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

I'll decide is correct i would have to say Dromintee was one of the best feeds ever after the old club game. There was chicken nuggets and the works flying that night. Them women do a good job behind the scenes  ;) I never mentioned Dromintee up above because we haven't been u there this year. But you can keep us a spot corn ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

gaapunter

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 25, 2008, 12:10:16 PM
I'll decide is correct i would have to say Dromintee was one of the best feeds ever after the old club game. There was chicken nuggets and the works flying that night. Them women do a good job behind the scenes  ;) I never mentioned Dromintee up above because we haven't been u there this year. But you can keep us a spot corn ;)

Correct WSW great feeding and there was a ann summers on in the hall- all good lad

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: whoareya? on June 24, 2008, 07:31:30 PM
Loughshore you seem to be the peacemaker on this site! Never really have a bad word to say about anyone I don't trust people like that probably a bit of a Judis in you! I don't know how anybody could agree with anything those two planks I'll Decide and I've decided say anyway. Clans boys know nothing about football!

I aint no bluenose son - and ive certainly nothing in common with that balloon 'ill decide'. He claims to be a Clans man but any proper Clansmen I know certainly wouldnt lick the asses off the Cross men like he does the ones on this board!  ;D And you claim people know nothiong about football - what great club do you hail from that makes you an authority?

nutsy--1

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 25, 2008, 12:10:16 PM
i have to agree dromintee do a good feed, best sandwhiches we've got al year.

twotwocharlie

jesus is this a gaa board or a tribute to dromintees gordon ramsey. :'( :'( :'( :'(

winsamsoon

The last i looked charlie lad drominee was in Armagh so we have decided to post about their choice of delicasy  :D ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Rubberneck

As a neutral last night i watched an U14 Div 1 Championship Final between Killeavey and St.Josephs, gr8 game it was expected that killeavey (All County feile winners) would walk over the opposition but not the case has to be the closested anyone has got to this team all season but the st.josephs lads really put it to them ended with a score line that didnt do justice to the game 2-11 to 0-10 good luck to killeavey in the All Ireland Finals boys ;D ;D South Armagh clubs at underage have to be the strongest in the county ;D
All that's hot and sticky is not so sweet, enjoy the dream

Goats Do Shave

A very good Granemore side defeated the reigning champions Ballyhegan in the Mid B Championship final last night in Ballycrummy.

Granemore have a strong midfield & half forward line backed up by an excellent half back line. Good luck to them in All County Championship.

The best team won comfortably with a scoreline of 2.11 - 1.04

Uladh

Quote from: Rubberneck on June 26, 2008, 01:13:33 AM
As a neutral last night i watched an U14 Div 1 Championship Final between Killeavey and St.Josephs

Who are st joseph's?

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWho are st joseph's?

When I was playing they were an amalgamation of Corrinshego, O'Hanlons and Lisummon. If that's the case, its some turnaround for them to be making championship finals. Useta take some awful hammerings.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Candyman

Well lads any predictions for the weekend???
Doesn't look good for Na Clairsigh, serious amount of injuries etc.....  :-[

gaapunter

Quote from: Candyman on June 26, 2008, 12:16:10 PM

13 27/06/2008 20:00    Maghery  -  Cullaville  -    AW
13 27/06/2008 20:00    Pearse Og  -  Crossmaglen  -  AW
13 27/06/2008 20:00    Mullabawn  -  Killeavy  -  AW
13 27/06/2008 20:00    Clan na Gael  -  Harps - HW hopefully by 15  points   ;) ;)

Uladh

I don't think corrinshigo are involved with st josephs any more? i could be wrong though as i'm no longer "of this parish"

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on June 26, 2008, 12:16:10 PM

Is that a wee preemptive cry I hear Candyman?  ;)