Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Dromintee beat Cullaville by four. We were missing 10 so was a suprising result.

qub la la la

cruppen beat ballymacnab 2 - 6 to 2 - 5. dire match and dire conditions for a match but its 2 points.

loughshorelad

MAGHERY BEAT MULLABAWN 1:14 2:10 VERY STRONG WIND MAGHERY 1;08 0;06 UP AT HALF TIME MULLABAWN SCORED 2;4 FIRST 15 MINS 2ND HALF MAGHERY LADS DUG DEEP AND CAME STRONG IN THE END FOR VERY IMPORTANT WIN..MUST ADD ANOTHER REF ON AN EGO TRIP BEING SMART 2 PLAYERS ETC

sean og

Sarsfield beat tir na og 2 defeats at the weekend
not good for the porty boys

qub la la la

anyone got updated league tables? thats a big result for sarsfields.

back off the net

back off the net

cullyhanna played very well today in the first half took the foot off in the 2nd let  killeavy back into it.mal mackin and barry mc conville ruled mid field taking stanfield out off it.tony donnelly was one off cullyhanna better players along with eugene casey.shane mc keever set alot off the scores up hes a very smart player.hope cullyhanna get all there players back for the c ship they were missing 6 today.good to see gary mc cooey back he will be a first team player in a few weeks when he gets fit think thats cullyhanna safe in div 1 for next year

Armagh Exile

Quotecruppen beat ballymacnab 2 - 6 to 2 - 5. dire match and dire conditions for a match but its 2 points.
According to results on Aerel this game was a draw at 2-5 each.  ???

winsamsoon

Clans beat Pearse ogs 0-07 to 1-14 again wind probably ruined the game a bit
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

celtic

Has anybody got updated league tables after the weekend results. bottom half of table getting interesting now?

Armagh Exile

Quote from: celtic on June 22, 2008, 09:45:11 PM
Has anybody got updated league tables after the weekend results. bottom half of table getting interesting now?

The tables are now on the Orchardcounty website now.

winsamsoon

ACL - Division One
TEAM P W D L Pts
Crossmaglen 11 9 2 0 20
St Patrick's 12 7 0 5 14                                                             
Culloville 11 6 1 4 13                                                                                       
Clan na Gael 12 5 3 4 13
Pearse Og 10 5 2 3 12
Mullaghbawn 12 5 1 6 11
Dromintee 11 4 1 6 9                                                         
Harps 11 3 2 6 8 
Killeavey 11 3 0 8 6
Maghery 12 2 2 8 6

Think this is the new table after todays results lads. It is starting to heat up.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

qub la la la

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 22, 2008, 09:01:54 PM
Quotecruppen beat ballymacnab 2 - 6 to 2 - 5. dire match and dire conditions for a match but its 2 points.
According to results on Aerel this game was a draw at 2-5 each.  ???

well cruppen def won by a point with the full forward scoring all 2 - 6.

loughshorelad

not sure about that table maghery have played 11 not 12 stll in with a chance.

illdecide

Lads the refeering is not getting any better (i know it' an old topic) but that clown who done the Ogs v Clans game needs put down (another guy on a power trip). He by no means robbed the Clans he was brutal for both teams and from talking to Clarke (the Da) he told me he refeered the Ogs weeks ago and was pure manure then too. By the way the ref was Kevin McNeice (Annaghmore)

This all comes after watching Fermanagh v Derry on sat night and that ref too was a fecking tube, there wasn't a bad tackle the whole game yet he gave out about 15 yellow cards. The game is now a  non contact sport, even the old fashioned "shoulder tackle" is not allowed.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch