Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celtic

after reading the report in the paper about referees lately and all the abuse they get, i have decided that sometimes it is needed. was at mullaghbawn and dromintee B match last night and paudie hughes dished out 4 red cards and a good few yellows and there wasn one bad tackle in the whole match. he is probable the biggest joke of a referee, and he is refereeing inter county matches. pure joke.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Candyman on June 19, 2008, 10:57:04 AM
f**k me Pints you are the biggest YAP I have ever known..... Grow up man!!! No wonder this board has gone to the dogs with most of the good posters not bothering any more!!! (Apologies to those that are still here  ;D)   >:(

What am I yapping about?

Am I yapping when I point out to Illdecide that it wasnt me who reported him or when I point out a wink at the end of the inital post to him?  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

So I hear Celtic. My brother was one of the victims. 

The referee in the county is a joke. The number of matches spoiled by bad refereeing is on a steep increase. I have no idea hwo to improve the matter.

Candyman

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 19, 2008, 11:03:04 AM
f**k me Pints you are the biggest YAP I have ever known..... Grow up man!!! No wonder this board has gone to the dogs with most of the good posters not bothering any more!!! (Apologies to those that are still here  ;D)   >:(

What am I yapping about?

Am I yapping when I point out to Illdecide that it wasnt me who reported him or when I point out a wink at the end of the inital post to him?  ::)

I haven't the time to go through your 4591 posts but I'd be fairly confident that the vast majority of them contain some form of yapping or a gripe about something!!! I'd also be fairly confident that there are more people on here that think your an annoying twat than those that think your dan the man!! RANT OVER......  >:(

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Candyman on June 19, 2008, 11:19:59 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 19, 2008, 11:03:04 AM

What am I yapping about?

I haven't the time to go through your 4591 posts but I'd be fairly confident that the vast majority of them contain some form of yapping or a gripe about something!!! I'd also be fairly confident that there are more people on here that think your an annoying twat than those that think your dan the man!! RANT OVER......  >:(

Well I'm just devastated.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

Loughshore the reason i am posting this is because i cannot understand how maghery have became so bad. They are a good bunch of lads and i have grown up playing against them all my life. So you could say i am asking for the reason why they have went backwards. I wasn't aware they were missing many players and i certainly wasn't comparing them to the clans. You have then came on in response and compared them to the  clans last two seasons I was merley using that comparison from the championship game as a yard stick . You keep pointing out that they drew with the clans and of course they did but that has absolutely nothing to do with what i am saying.

You have indicated that you have a lot of injuries and this certainly wouldn't help. You have then said they have gone backwards, which was what i was saying. I am still wondering what are the main reasons why.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

celtic

i dont no what can be done about it corn. from the throw up he blew countless frees in a matter of minutes. from then on i knew he was going to destroy the match. why do refs think they have the right to take control of matches and destroy them. forgot to mention one of the dromintee lads  did deserve to be sent of for striking but the rest of the bookings were a pure joke. sure the same happened last friday when another one of the dromintee lads got sent off for nothin against mullaghbawn. not sure who he was but did not deserve it

corn02

Quote from: celtic on June 19, 2008, 11:50:23 AM
n one of the dromintee lads  did deserve to be sent of for striking

Sounds about right.

winsamsoon

once again i think i highlighted this weeks ago (about refs) and was told it was only clans ones who yapped about refs. Then a newspaper article comes out and you guys all jump on the band wagon. On this occassion i enjoy saying i told you so.  ;)

POG Dry them son and get on with the banter without throwing the toys from the pram.

winsamsoon

it wasn't a w**ker he called you after all then, it was a  ;)winker ;)  :D :D :D

Real1995

The South Armagh Board have asked that your Club Chairperson and Secretary attend a special meeting in Newtownhamilton Community Centre on Tuesday the 24th June at 9pm on the agenda is abuse of referee's.  ;D ;D ;D

Apparently the word on the ground is that alot of referees are about to pack it in and leave Armagh football in limbo, ant thoughts??
Nice guys always finish second!

corn02

Big Sam is the only ref we need.

winsamsoon

Sure some of the monkeys already have it in limbo. Does this mean that it is only south Armagh representatives to go to it then???

Whacker

After King Paudi's performance last night in Mullaghbawn, there is no wonder Referees get abuse when they go on Power Trips, walk around as if they own the place, his usual sending off to show he is the boss  and tell people what they are going to do in the Dublin v Westmeath match next week

Some people must lick some serious arse to get where they are!! ::)

corn02

Im not suprised you were not impressed Whacker.  ;)