Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

Thank the Lord you had the championship then cos i'd have been torn from limb to limb and found in Dundalk :D :D

Oh my sweet God 'illdecide' get your dick out of his ass! Have some self respect man for the love of God.  >:(

loughshorelad

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 18, 2008, 12:59:54 AM
yeah loughshore we did draw in the league and we were absolutely brutal that day so what did that make maghery??? Have a wee look at the league table. 4 points from 11 games is hardly a great return. Maybe they have been playing their minor team all year? If so this is a dodgy way to operate because they won't just click they're fingers and gets points to save them from relegation at the end of the year.

So by saying you wouldn't read too much into it, you would be denying that things are going bad at maghery. As i have said things were going better when them lads had no experience at senior level. They played us a few years back in the championship in Abbey park and they were very unlucky. We got to a championship final that year and won the league and where perhaps playing the best football we had been playing in a long while. If the same game was tommorrow i would say the result would be a foregone conclusion and we are by no means playing well at the moment. I just think the maghery set up has collapsed.
just to put light to this win maghery have an injury list the size of the pot holes on the davitt park pitch all season and have only played 9 games with most of them being away from home,while i admitt we have still went back since jimbo and dixie steped down last year we can still avoid the drop.that is the second year in a row we have drew with clans in devitt park.and if my memory serves me right we were beat by a point in the semi final of the championship last year again while clans got dumped in first round so maybe these young lads arent far off the mark...p.s league tables dont count untill yhe end of the season.

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 04:45:09 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 04:06:09 PM
Yez couldn't stop me when I played, why break lifetime habits :P

I stuck the forehead in you one day in Cross and you didn't come back for 2nds ;)

Who gave you a lift to stick the head in me? :P  I think I remember it, I was maybe being restraint because I had championship to worry about, unlike you ;D

If I remeber you correctly BC1 cross would have had a better chance in the championship if you had been suspended so I doubt it very much if anyone was trying to restrain you - they were probably egging you on!  ;D

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteSurely Cullyhanna will walk the intermediate this year?

Certainly we've a decent chance Corn and its the number one aim for the club this season but Culloville on paper will probably be favourites. Ahead of us in the league, beat us already this year and got further than us last year. That said, I think we're at least as good a side as Culloville and would be very hopeful about our chances but certainly I wouldn't expect to "walk" it.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

loughshorelad

i wouldnt rule out sarsfields who are flying in div2,very young and fit team with a good manager who knows his stuff,might i add they are traditionally a championship team.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 05:06:23 PM

I stuck the forehead in you one day in Cross and you didn't come back for 2nds ;)

Who gave you a lift to stick the head in me? :P  I think I remember it, I was maybe being restraint because I had championship to worry about, unlike you ;D

You were being restraint alright from my fists :D :D

Thank the Lord you had the championship then cos i'd have been torn from limb to limb and found in Dundalk :D :D

BC1 what age is JD as i was asking this last week to a few lads and got 3 different answers...When he goes and them Mac's you's lads will struggle (maybe struggle is the wrong word should have used not as strong)

JD would be 36 this year, the Macs will be 31 in the next few weeks.  I reckon there is enough talent coming through to keep things ticking over for a good few years.  They may not keep the run going but the will win about 70% of chmpionships over the next 10 years.

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 18, 2008, 05:54:40 PM

If I remeber you correctly BC1 cross would have had a better chance in the championship if you had been suspended so I doubt it very much if anyone was trying to restrain you - they were probably egging you on!  ;D

Better chance in the championship?  What better than winning 10 in a row?  I know they have won more but I only played in 10 of them

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 12:55:55 PM
Quote from: Uladh on June 18, 2008, 11:11:58 AM

What did you get banned for boss?

There is a certain guy on the board that gets up my nose so i cracked like an egg and called him a 6 letter word that begins with W(don't want to get banned again) and told him what i thought of him so he reported me to the mod and the rest is history...

Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me who reported you.  I'd have no trouble saying if I did - why don't you PM the mod that banned you and ask them if was me - they've my permission to tell you the truth either way.  Anything to stop you mouthing.

When you're crying and looking for sympathy of people why don't you tell them that you sat and wrote 7 or 8 lines of abuse towards me - at least this time you've the balls to say it yourself rather than use the line "what if someone came on and called you...".

BTW, you've been on this board a good while now, have you never noticed why people use the wink icon?

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

crossfire

TO ILLDECIDE

As BC1 has said the twins are only approaching 31 so barring injury they will be playing for another 4 to 5 years.

I do agree with you that when our older players quit we will not be as strong, but we have some great young players coming on as is evident from the fact that we recently beat Mullabawn and Culloville and drew with yourselves without our 8 county panellists 

IVEDECIDED

Your right son Cross arent going anywhere for a while but I think the point was that when the Macs and Donaldson etc retire there wont be a championship every year im afraid and thosE players were playing in the league games you mentioned. Had the Macs not been there against Mullaghbawn and in particular the Clans - Cross would have lost. Thats how important they are to continued Cross success. And while I agree that there is quality coming through - im afraid there is no Mac Entees coming along anytime soon.

IVEDECIDED

open her out

cross beat the bridge tonight in the south b c'ship semi..... jamie clarke is def one for the future if he stays at it. any word on the other semi?

corn02

Totally skipped Cullaville Tam, didn't even see them there.

There has been plenty of shocks in the intermediate over the last few years anyway.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 18, 2008, 07:12:17 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 12:55:55 PM
Quote from: Uladh on June 18, 2008, 11:11:58 AM

What did you get banned for boss?

There is a certain guy on the board that gets up my nose so i cracked like an egg and called him a 6 letter word that begins with W(don't want to get banned again) and told him what i thought of him so he reported me to the mod and the rest is history...

Sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me who reported you.  I'd have no trouble saying if I did - why don't you PM the mod that banned you and ask them if was me - they've my permission to tell you the truth either way.  Anything to stop you mouthing.

When you're crying and looking for sympathy of people why don't you tell them that you sat and wrote 7 or 8 lines of abuse towards me - at least this time you've the balls to say it yourself rather than use the line "what if someone came on and called you...".

BTW, you've been on this board a good while now, have you never noticed why people use the wink icon?

Well it was only 3 lines of abuse not 7 or 8 and the thing that annoyed me was you always revert back to the clans no matter what the topic is or who is involved you always seem to involve the clans. Why? we are not in you're division we are not in you're board (north, mid & south crop) we don't know any of you're players so what is your problem with Clan na Gael?? I know you don't like Cullyhanna but you claim you have reasons for that and thats fair enough but as for the clans i just don't know...

P.S. as for the wink on you're post i'm not even going back to check as it was not there when you posted it or i wouldn't have cracked. It's easy to go back to previous posts and edit them...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Illdecide,

I've said on here before I don't care about Clans either way. 

With regards to the wink - if you check the last post on page 500 - which is mine to you - there is a wink and no sign of editing.  If you edit a post there will be a sentence saying you've edited it.

Better still, why don't you look at page 502 - second post down which is yours that contained the abuse.  I see the mod only deleted the abuse but left what you quoted - what do you see quoted in there as having come from me? Is that a wink I see?   ::)

If you can't see a wink in your tantrum I don't know how you can count lines of abuse - but at least you've admitted that it was more than just calling me a w**ker. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Candyman

f**k me Pints you are the biggest YAP I have ever known..... Grow up man!!! No wonder this board has gone to the dogs with most of the good posters not bothering any more!!! (Apologies to those that are still here  ;D)   >:(