Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

open her out

Quote from: corn02 on June 18, 2008, 12:49:50 PM
Surely Cullyhanna will walk the intermediate this year?

Culloville will be hard stopped too.... They possibly have more scoring threat than Cullyhanna but watched them against Cross Friday night an the full back line looked weak. Ollie Mooney was a big miss from the full back line. The return of Colm Watters and Dermot O'Neill will be a massive boost.

corn02

Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 12:55:55 PM

i cracked like an egg and called him a 6 letter word that begins with W(don't want to get banned again)

Was it w**ker?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: corn02 on June 18, 2008, 01:27:01 PM

i cracked like an egg and called him a 6 letter word that begins with W(don't want to get banned again)

Was it w**ker?

Waster?

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on June 18, 2008, 01:27:01 PM

Was it w**ker?

Correct chief. But you wrote it there not me so watch you don't get reported ;) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

brokencrossbar1

But this board and this thread in particular is full of wankers! Christ, how else would we get through the early years of puberty ;D

Some people can be a bit precious, and unless it is really personal and constant it should be left at the door.

Anyway you're a Clans w**ker so you deserved it :P

winsamsoon

If we all said w**ker would we all be banned. shite i already have :D :D

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

I want in too - w**ker, w**ker, w**ker!! ;D :D

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 02:17:42 PM
But this board and this thread in particular is full of wankers! Christ, how else would we get through the early years of puberty ;D

Some people can be a bit precious, and unless it is really personal and constant it should be left at the door.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D  F**k it i'm away home for a w**k :D

winsamsoon

what a guy!!! 

Broken you less of the abuse toward les blues  :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 02:17:42 PM

I just remembered there BC1 i could report you but i'll let you off this time ;) :D

brokencrossbar1

Yez couldn't stop me when I played, why break lifetime habits :P

IVEDECIDED

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 04:06:09 PM

I stuck the forehead in you one day in Cross and you didn't come back for 2nds ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 04:45:09 PM

I stuck the forehead in you one day in Cross and you didn't come back for 2nds ;)

Who gave you a lift to stick the head in me? :P  I think I remember it, I was maybe being restraint because I had championship to worry about, unlike you ;D

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2008, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 18, 2008, 04:45:09 PM

Who gave you a lift to stick the head in me? :P  I think I remember it, I was maybe being restraint because I had championship to worry about, unlike you ;D

You were being restraint alright from my fists :D :D

Thank the Lord you had the championship then cos i'd have been torn from limb to limb and found in Dundalk :D :D

BC1 what age is JD as i was asking this last week to a few lads and got 3 different answers...When he goes and them Mac's you's lads will struggle (maybe struggle is the wrong word should have used not as strong)