Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doire na raithe

Great use of text speak there. Admittedly, I did not witness the incident but i think a two year ban is punishment enough. It would be a travesty to ban a young man for life from the sport without the option of a second chance.

armagh leg-end

u21 final now down for the 6th of july, not the 5th!
Ard Mhacha Abu

crossfire

Under 16 Championship.

Cross 3-14  Shane O' Neills 1-09.

Shanes won the corresponding league game last week by 10 points.

nowyourtalking

Crossfire, were you at the match?  Were Shanes ever close to Cross? That's a very disapointing result from a Shane's view...

corn02

Quote from: doire na raithe on June 12, 2008, 07:57:42 PM
Great use of text speak there. Admittedly, I did not witness the incident but i think a two year ban is punishment enough. It would be a travesty to ban a young man for life from the sport without the option of a second chance.

Surely if the boy had to go for a brain scan as reported it was far too lenient?

corn02

Actually thinking about it two years is probably slightly lenient but in the right ball park. Lifetime would be extreme.

aidanmcg33

Anyone know the result of the Silverbridge Sarsfields match tonight?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: aidanmcg33 on June 12, 2008, 10:35:25 PM
Anyone know the result of the Silverbridge Sarsfields match tonight?

Just heard, we were beat by a couple of points. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mousey

Quote from: nowyourtalking on June 12, 2008, 09:30:57 PM
Crossfire, were you at the match?  Were Shanes ever close to Cross? That's a very disapointing result from a Shane's view...
thats the shane's  feile team from a few years ago ain't it

crossfire

Cross were playing against the breeze in the first half but got 2 goals in the first 10 mins to go 8-2 up. Shanes fought back and were only 2 behind at the break

They closed the gap to 1 after about 10 mins but then Cross got their 3rd goal and pulled away after that to win comfortably in the end

qub la la la

Quote from: crossfire on June 12, 2008, 09:17:42 PM
Under 16 Championship.

Cross 3-14  Shane O' Neills 1-09.

Shanes won the corresponding league game last week by 10 points.

think the league result was due to the wily crossmaglen management fielding a somewhat understrength team knowing the championship was coming this week.

why is the u21 final changed?? havent heard anything about that..

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on June 12, 2008, 10:34:19 PM
What happened?
If it's a case of some lad lying on the ground and this cnut runs over and boots him in the head, then he shouldn't be on a pitch ever again.

Like Sambo....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nowyourtalking

Quote from: crossfire on June 12, 2008, 10:55:27 PM
Cross were playing against the breeze in the first half but got 2 goals in the first 10 mins to go 8-2 up. Shanes fought back and were only 2 behind at the break

They closed the gap to 1 after about 10 mins but then Cross got their 3rd goal and pulled away after that to win comfortably in the end

Absolutely raging with that result.  Cudnt get up to watch it cause of work.  Was expecting big things from this team this year especially cause there's a lot of talent from feile teams coming through.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2008, 07:22:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2008, 09:11:52 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 11, 2008, 07:05:32 PM
illdecide
O there is a big difference between that twat Quigley and Ollie Hearty, Hearty may not be a good ref but at least he's not out on a power trip every time he goes on the field. Quigley couldn't be a footballer and obviously got bullied at some stage of his miserable life so he decides to take up refeering so he can get his own back on a few guys who slapped him about when he was a child. I told you before if Quigley spoke to people on the street the way he does on a pitch he'd recieve another few of those beatings he got when he was younger...

See, you are in no position to object to what anyone says about a ref.

You're arrogant like him Pints. R u sure you're not related to him...

Slabber Slabber
You're a Clans Man alright

;)

[Deleted]
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Broken_Cross

Quote from: hardstation on June 12, 2008, 10:34:19 PM
What happened?
If it's a case of some lad lying on the ground and this cnut runs over and boots him in the head, then he shouldn't be on a pitch ever again.

shouldnt there be a life time ban for any cnut that throws a punch?