Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

diesel-smuggler

doire im sure hughes in camlough will give you similar odds if you asked them nicely!

pintsofguinness

illdecide
O there is a big difference between that twat Quigley and Ollie Hearty, Hearty may not be a good ref but at least he's not out on a power trip every time he goes on the field. Quigley couldn't be a footballer and obviously got bullied at some stage of his miserable life so he decides to take up refeering so he can get his own back on a few guys who slapped him about when he was a child. I told you before if Quigley spoke to people on the street the way he does on a pitch he'd recieve another few of those beatings he got when he was younger...

See, you are in no position to object to what anyone says about a ref.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

back off the net

could any one tell me how many bridge players are on the armagh team for sunday ha ha what a bunch off w**ks

ONeill

Who's the boyo from Portydown who got 2 year suspension for a head-kick?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

corn02

Quote from: ONeill on June 11, 2008, 10:52:36 PM

Tir Na Nog player, not sure of his name.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 11, 2008, 07:05:32 PM
illdecide
O there is a big difference between that twat Quigley and Ollie Hearty, Hearty may not be a good ref but at least he's not out on a power trip every time he goes on the field. Quigley couldn't be a footballer and obviously got bullied at some stage of his miserable life so he decides to take up refeering so he can get his own back on a few guys who slapped him about when he was a child. I told you before if Quigley spoke to people on the street the way he does on a pitch he'd recieve another few of those beatings he got when he was younger...

You're arrogant like him Pints. R u sure you're not related to him...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

doire na raithe

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on June 11, 2008, 05:09:12 PM
doire im sure hughes in camlough will give you similar odds if you asked them nicely!

Oh, look who's back!

Seany

Quote from: back off the net on June 11, 2008, 10:34:51 PM
could any one tell me how many bridge players are on the armagh team for sunday ha ha what a bunch off w**ks

Just another bit of grammar advice, Back Off (sic) The Net. 

Always start a sentence with a capital letter. Question mark after the word 'Sunday'. 'Armagh' being a proper noun should begin with a capital letter, as should 'Sunday', also being a proper noun. T'Brodge' is a shortened version of Silverbridge (I presume), so it shoild have an apostrophe showing this ('bridge). Then a capital letter for 'Ha ha', followed by a comma and maybe an exclamation mark at the end if you feel excited by what you've just written.

PS - You still haven't taken my advice on the word 'Of' as opposed to the word 'Off'.  It's 'Of' in this case. 

Hank Everlast

Quote from: Seany on June 12, 2008, 09:37:51 AM

Always start a sentence with a capital letter. Question mark after the word 'Sunday'. 'Armagh' being a proper noun should begin with a capital letter, as should 'Sunday', also being a proper noun. T'Brodge' is a shortened version of Silverbridge (I presume), so it shoild have an apostrophe showing this ('bridge). Then a capital letter for 'Ha ha', followed by a comma and maybe an exclamation mark at the end if you feel excited by what you've just written.

PS - You still haven't taken my advice on the word 'Of' as opposed to the word 'Off'.  It's 'Of' in this case. 

Quality....

Goats Do Shave

I'd have a read over that!  ;) :D

Uladh

Maybe he's conveying that he's returning from a period of living on a net?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2008, 09:11:52 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 11, 2008, 07:05:32 PM
illdecide

You're arrogant like him Pints. R u sure you're not related to him...

Slabber Slabber
You're a Clans Man alright

;)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

loughshorelad

Quote from: ONeill on June 11, 2008, 10:52:36 PM
his name is mullholland i think,wat i hear he shouldve got a life ban,kicked a player on the head who was on the ground.then ran to another plyer who was in the field fight and kick out at him to before running.this is the fourth tir na nog minor to get red carded in 2 games,they had 3 sent off the week b4 1 got sent off b4 the game(headbutted his man b4 the throw in)and the team are still not punished which is a joke.oh and by the way another of this fighting team got sent off for headbutting in a b championship game 2 days after the kicking thing happened. good bunch of lads.....................................................NOT......................................................................