Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 10, 2008, 03:54:31 PM
Cullyhanna
Cross
Killeavy
Mullaghbawn
Maghery

IVEDECIDED the man with no club. Your predictions are interesting i shall wait till next week till i take the middle out of you
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on June 10, 2008, 10:56:28 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2008, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 09, 2008, 09:59:57 PM
QuoteOllie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be.

A completely unfair and unjustified rant. Ollie's a decent fellas and any of the games I played in or watched I always found him reasonable enough. Ok maybe he's no Pat McEneany and a bit over fussy but to call him a cheat is way over the top.

He's a cheat.

Pints, how would you like Ollie to come on this board and call you a "fat, bald middle aged cheating ****". And correct me if im wrong but you don't reside here anymore so do you actually know anything about Mr Hearty's current refeering displays other than hearing it from footballers on the board. I can guess you are a keyboard footballer who never kicked a size 5 but could tell everyone else how to do it ::) ::)

He can come on and say what he wants about me, I couldn't give a shite. 
And No I'm not around home anymore but I think I've seen enough of Hearty over the last number of years to be able to comment on him. 
The rest of your remarks aren't even worth answering  ::)

btw, considering the things you've said about Quigley you've a brass neck to try and pull me up on anything I say about any referee.

fullback
QuoteHow can you justify calling Ollie that pints, yet if someone says anything about your fellow clubman and his displays you leap to his defence
I can justify it because it's how I see it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

back off the net

st pats are away to lurgan sat night think they will give clans a game off it.cullyhanna are a very young team to be in DIV 1.just want to wish ciaran and liam all the best for sunday

back off the net

that ref gary smith is a clown

fcuksake

Cullyhanna
Cross
Killeavy
Mullaghbawn
Maghery

big odds for 5 Away wins. 1000/1
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

winsamsoon

That's because it ain't going to happen fcuksake

Clans
Culloville
Harps
Dromintee (Draw)
Ogs

Are all the games now on saturday night???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Seany

Could someone take Back Off (sic) the net aside and explain to him/her/it the subtle difference between the words 'Of' and 'Off'. 

One is a preposition
of
prep.

from, out of, out from, away from, proceeding from, coming from, going from, about, concerning, as concerns, pertaining to, appertaining to, peculiar to, attributed to, characterized by, regarding, as regards, in regard to, referring to, in reference to, appropriate to, like, belonging to, related to, having relation to, native to, consequent to, based on, akin to, consanguineous to, connected with; see also about 2.

eg - Cullyhanna are a pack OF knuckle draggers

While the other is an Adverb

off¹ Definition off (ôf, äf)

adverb

so as to be or keep away, at a distance, to a side, etc. to move off, to ward off
so as to be measured, divided, etc. to pace off, to mark off
so as to be no longer on, attached, united, covering, in contact, etc. take off your hat, the paint wore off
(a specified distance) away:
in space a town ten miles off
in time a date two weeks off

eg - I wish Back Off (sic) the net would f**k off back to his/her/its cave where he/she/it belongs.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 10, 2008, 11:59:42 PM
That's because it ain't going to happen fullback

Clans
Culloville
Harps
Dromintee (Draw)
Ogs

Are all the games now on saturday night???

As far as I know the Ogs Maghery game is on friday night.  haven't heard any different yet anyway

winsamsoon

Our game with St Pat's was down for fri and then got changed to saturday. At the start of the year the games were on a saturday until certain folk threw the toys out of the pram and got them all changed.

Good to see them back on saturdays

Candyman

Harps V Killeavy is Fri Nite also with Sam the Man in charge...  ;D

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 10, 2008, 06:53:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on June 10, 2008, 10:56:28 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 09, 2008, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 09, 2008, 09:59:57 PM
QuoteOllie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be.

A completely unfair and unjustified rant. Ollie's a decent fellas and any of the games I played in or watched I always found him reasonable enough. Ok maybe he's no Pat McEneany and a bit over fussy but to call him a cheat is way over the top.

He's a cheat.

Pints, how would you like Ollie to come on this board and call you a "fat, bald middle aged cheating ****". And correct me if im wrong but you don't reside here anymore so do you actually know anything about Mr Hearty's current refeering displays other than hearing it from footballers on the board. I can guess you are a keyboard footballer who never kicked a size 5 but could tell everyone else how to do it ::) ::)

He can come on and say what he wants about me, I couldn't give a shite. 
And No I'm not around home anymore but I think I've seen enough of Hearty over the last number of years to be able to comment on him. 
The rest of your remarks aren't even worth answering  ::)

btw, considering the things you've said about Quigley you've a brass neck to try and pull me up on anything I say about any referee.

fullback
QuoteHow can you justify calling Ollie that pints, yet if someone says anything about your fellow clubman and his displays you leap to his defence
I can justify it because it's how I see it.

O there is a big difference between that twat Quigley and Ollie Hearty, Hearty may not be a good ref but at least he's not out on a power trip every time he goes on the field. Quigley couldn't be a footballer and obviously got bullied at some stage of his miserable life so he decides to take up refeering so he can get his own back on a few guys who slapped him about when he was a child. I told you before if Quigley spoke to people on the street the way he does on a pitch he'd recieve another few of those beatings he got when he was younger...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: Seany on June 11, 2008, 12:29:00 AM
Could someone take Back Off (sic) the net aside and explain to him/her/it the subtle difference between the words 'Of' and 'Off'. 

One is a preposition
of
prep.

from, out of, out from, away from, proceeding from, coming from, going from, about, concerning, as concerns, pertaining to, appertaining to, peculiar to, attributed to, characterized by, regarding, as regards, in regard to, referring to, in reference to, appropriate to, like, belonging to, related to, having relation to, native to, consequent to, based on, akin to, consanguineous to, connected with; see also about 2.

eg - Cullyhanna are a pack OF knuckle draggers

While the other is an Adverb

off¹ Definition off (ôf, äf)

adverb

so as to be or keep away, at a distance, to a side, etc. to move off, to ward off
so as to be measured, divided, etc. to pace off, to mark off
so as to be no longer on, attached, united, covering, in contact, etc. take off your hat, the paint wore off
(a specified distance) away:
in space a town ten miles off
in time a date two weeks off

eg - I wish Back Off (sic) the net would f**k off back to his/her/its cave where he/she/it belongs.

Here Seany Fcuk OFF to the countdown forum if your gonna be like that! ;)

winsamsoon

De dum de dum dee dee dee dum............. ;)

doire na raithe

Quote from: fcuksake on June 10, 2008, 11:52:54 PM
Cullyhanna
Cross
Killeavy
Mullaghbawn
Maghery

big odds for 5 Away wins. 1000/1
Well i'll take those odds!