Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Crossfire idetect a little sarcasm in you're last post. I think this is because you know that Hearty di all within his power to ensure the clans were beat especially in the last ten mins. One of ou lads was taken out of it right in front of the goal ad he played on  :D :D classic. Then that clown of an umpire the cross put forward only seemed to have one arm and he was signalling everything wide.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

pintsofguinness

Ollie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armagh Exile

QuoteOllie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be.

Pints, I hope you have hard evidence to back up your seriour allegation and I trust the Board Moderator is aware of this.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 08, 2008, 08:33:01 PM
QuoteOllie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be.

Pints, I hope you have hard evidence to back up your seriour allegation and I trust the Board Moderator is aware of this.

Ok, I present, as evidence, every game he's ever refereed. 

What's the moderator got to do with anything?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Real1995

I saw else where that Killeavey won,but not 100 percent on that...if that is the case then three of the bottom 4teams in Div 1, got 2points 2day..
Nice guys always finish second!

doire na raithe

Maghery are down, will be a battle to avoid the other spot.

back off the net

st pats played very well today in the 2nd half got the ball in first time which they were not doing in the last 2 games.think st pats were missing 7 or so from the team that lined out against the harps in armagh so this cullyhanna team is young fit and a few years in the DIV 1 they should be one off the top 3 teams in armagh

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 08, 2008, 08:27:07 PM
Ollie Hearty is a cheating ****, always was, always will be. 

As is that b4stard ronon quigley
pints - you cant give sh1t for one ref and stick up for another c4nt ::)

fcuksake

Quote from: back off the net on June 08, 2008, 11:48:07 PM
st pats played very well today in the 2nd half got the ball in first time which they were not doing in the last 2 games.think st pats were missing 7 or so from the team that lined out against the harps in armagh so this cullyhanna team is young fit and a few years in the DIV 1 they should be one off the top 3 teams in armagh

WTF
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

pdown79

Tir na Nog won by 4 points today against granemore. It was a tight enough match but we seemed to have too much up front for them. They had a man sent off in the first half for two bookable offences but i don't think it affected the game.

And on the topic of the minor game last week, an incident did occur when one of our younger players kicked a sarsfields player (who had been running about the field like a lunatic) while he was on the ground. It was still the wrong thing to do and it looks like the player will get a lifetime ban. Saying that he repeatedly done it is an exaggeration to say the least but things like that shouldn't be tolerated at all!

Tir na nog for the league.

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan recovered from a slow start to beat local rivals Collegeland in Ballyhegan yesterday by a single point.

It was the best performance of the season to beat the league leaders.

el_cuervo_fc

Taken from Orchard County Website

Wednesday 4 June

ACL – Division Three
Clonmore 1-5; Lissummon 1-5
Annaghmore 1-5; Madden 2-14

ACL – Division Four
Mullaghbrack 0-2; Shane O'Neill's 2-14

Friday 6 June

ACL – Division Two
Silverbridge 3-8; Whitecross 1-11

ACL – Division Three
Tullysaran 3-10; St Peter's 0-7

Saturday 7 June

ACL – Division Two
An Port Mor lost to Keady

Sunday 8 June

ACL – Division One
Maghery 0-10; Dromintee 1-12
Mullaghbawn 1-10; Pearse Og 1-7
Killeavey defeated Culloville
Crossmaglen 0-14; Clan na Gael 2-8
St Patrick's 1-12; Harps 0-9

ACL – Division Two
Wolfe Tones lost to Carrickcruppen
Tir na nÓg 0-13; Granemore 0-9
Clann Eireann 0-11; Sarsfields 1-13
Ballymacnab 0-11; St Michael's 0-13

ACL – Division Three
Crossmaglen II v Madden
Belleek v Grange
St Paul's 0-14; Clonmore 0-9
Lissummon v Annaghmore
Ballyhegan defeated Collegeland

ACL – Division Four
Clady v Corrinshego
Derrynoose 0-12; Shane O'Neill's 2-12
Dorsey Emmett's v Phelim Brady's
Eire Og 1-13; O'Hanlon's 1-5
Forkhill 2-10; Middletown 3-7
Bye – Mullaghbrack

winsamsoon

Well pints i told you what Hearty was and i also told you full back about Quigley but remember your responses "it is only clans people who whinge about refs" I think you guys have just proved that it ain't.

On the Tir Na Nog incident, I was only posting what i heard about the incident and i was asking whether or not there was any truth in it. I put in "repeatedly kicking" and you say it was only one kick to a lads head when on the ground. Who cares one kick as you have said is perfectly deserved of a lifetime ban. It is wreckless aswell as being a total act of thuggery. This guy should be banned for life because if he is doing this at underage level what will he be like when he grows a set of goolies. If he ain't banned for life then it is a total disgrace. There is actually a strong possiblity that it could become a police matter as this is an act of GBH, but i doubt the lad in question would take these steps.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

gaapunter

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 09, 2008, 10:09:06 AM
Well pints i told you what Hearty was and i also told you full back about Quigley but remember your responses "it is only clans people who whinge about refs" I think you guys have just proved that it ain't.

On the Tir Na Nog incident, I was only posting what i heard about the incident and i was asking whether or not there was any truth in it. I put in "repeatedly kicking" and you say it was only one kick to a lads head when on the ground. Who cares one kick as you have said is perfectly deserved of a lifetime ban. It is wreckless aswell as being a total act of thuggery. This guy should be banned for life because if he is doing this at underage level what will he be like when he grows a set of goolies. If he ain't banned for life then it is a total disgrace. There is actually a strong possiblity that it could become a police matter as this is an act of GBH, but i doubt the lad in question would take these steps.

the police are involved WSW - yet anothe act of Portadown Thuggery- i was at the match and it was a brutal attack- apparently that wee thug is a black belt in karate- hence the potency of the kicks- ban the  whole club for life- it would do us all a favour

illdecide

Jasus even when you say nothing you get slated from c**k noses. Mr Hearty done OK he made a few dodgy decisions for both sides and I've no problem with that, i don't care if the ref is poor or hasn't a clue as long as he's the same for the other team. "I don't want a good ref just a fair one will do"

The Clans game yesterday started off like a B match no hits and no intensity, but it livened up in the 2nd half. The no 12 for Cross looked good, a young fella that was very athletic and good on the ball and the usual John Mac had a good game.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch