Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran beat st Peters 3.10 til 0.07 last nite..... first game back on home ground in over a year.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 07, 2008, 08:25:44 AM
Tullysaran beat st Peters 3.10 til 0.07 last nite..... first game back on home ground in over a year.

Good stuff Hank.  Is this the start of winning ways?

charlie stubbs

Quote from: winsamsoon on June 06, 2008, 07:28:29 PM
I heard a rumour during the week that in a game between Tir na Nog and sarsfields u-14's, a young sarsfield lad was hit and knocked to the ground and the full forward continued to stamp repeatedly on his head. I heard the lad had to go for a brain scan and more treatment.

As i say this was a rumour. I have deliberately left it a few days just to see did anyone else mention it but it didn't prevail.
So now i am asking did anyone else hear of this???

dont know if this was the same incident winsam but was talking 2 a friend from portadown last night he said that there was a row at minor game last week.  direct quote "our minors where fighting again last week"  i asked what had happened and he said a couple of them had to go to hospital, then again he told me he shot a man when he was blocked one night! :D

i mind playing against them in u-16s if they beat us them and clann eireann played off 4 the league.we beat them by 2 points over there and our full forward who scored 1-9 got jumped by 3 of them in the car park.  Absolute pricks!  dont think they as bad at senior level, think when they are teenagers coz they are from garvaghy road they are hard men, hate them still though!

Hank Everlast

Tough game next week against madden but i think we can definetly put a run together...

nutsy--1

Good to see the saran picking up a few well needed points.

crossfire

Cross 0-14  Clans 2-08

I dont think the Clans posters will be complaining about Ollie Hearty today

lurganblue

Quote from: crossfire on June 08, 2008, 03:34:26 PM
Cross 0-14  Clans 2-08

I dont think the Clans posters will be complaining about Ollie Hearty today

why what happened? was he crap?

i´d say both sides would have had weak enough sides out?

Real1995

Mullaghbawn 1-10
Og's 1-7

Good game though obviously og's without county men....two well needed points for us thou...another results lads from 2day's games??
Nice guys always finish second!

downtown

charlie stubbs

cruppen beat tones by 7.tones forwards are brutal

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's beat Harps 1-12 to 0-9. I'd say the Harps lads will be rueing their first half performance. They were far superior to us for the first 25 minutes but missed 5 or 6 scorable chances, as well one really good goal chance. Cullyhanna were very lucky to go in only a couple of points down. Paudies Mackin made a real difference when introduced late in the first half. We played some lovely stuff in the second to win fairly handy in the end though Harps also had a couple of goal chances in the second half which could have changed the game. 13 for Harps seemed to their danger man.

All in all, great to get the win, we were the team that took our chances and I thought we deserved for the way we played the second half. Eugene Casey got the goal after the Harp's keeper spilt the shot, he got a couple of points as well. Best for St Pat's were Casey, Paul Toner and Paudie Mackin. Kieran Nugent also did shockin well to get 2 points from play on his debut.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pats-mc

Seriously good result for us considering the number of players who were out for various reasons. I counted up to 11 panellist who were unavailable. Agree that Paidi made the difference when introduced at full forward and gave us a good out ball for midfield and half back line which we were lacking early on. In saying that though the harps missed two goal chances but in fairness our midfield cleaned in the second half. Barry in particular caught some great balls. Eugene had a gret second half and i thought Mal did well when he came on even though he was playing on one leg.

nutsy--1

Best team won on the day, st pats deserve the 2points but this was a case of the harps not taking half there chances, could have had a few goals but probably wouldn have done justice.
very good referree :D :D :D

doire na raithe

Maghery 0-10 Dromintee 1-12

Very good hard-working performance from Dromintee. I think Maghery needed to win this today to have any chance of playing Div 1 football next year.

doire na raithe

Any word on Killeavy and Cullaville?