Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 05, 2008, 11:44:56 AM
QuoteSam McClatchy's style of referring has always confused me! – I would prefer not to notice the ref during a match, but it's as if he tries to antagonise both sets of players & supporters!? If there is a worse referee in the country, I'll be shocked!

If there is a better referee in the country I'd be shocked :o

Must be a WUM
He is woeful

back off the net

Quote from: qub la la la on June 04, 2008, 11:01:30 PM
Quote from: back off the net on June 04, 2008, 10:54:07 PM
just want to know why there was no members from the bridge down at the opening off st pats new complex.if any one knows will yous please write in and state why thanx ;D

afraid of gettin a hidin for simply bein from the bridge likely. were u at the opening of the bridge's new complex a few months back?

think one hidin was enough for yous pusseys.no was not at it dont think to many turned up it was like the concert yous had one year no one at it empty just like your footballers

back off the net

could some one tell me how may silverbridge players are on the county ??? i hear they were doing irish dancing instead off football training one week hats why they r shit :D

topgun

quote author=full back link=topic=769.msg305202#msg305202 date=1212678956]
Quote from: Armagh Exile on June 05, 2008, 11:44:56 AM
QuoteSam McClatchy’s style of referring has always confused me! – I would prefer not to notice the ref during a match, but it’s as if he tries to antagonise both sets of players & supporters!? If there is a worse referee in the country, I’ll be shocked!

If there is a better referee in the country I'd be shocked :o

Must be a WUM
He is woeful
[/quote]

Big Sam is old school, and i hav always enjoyed the games when hes refereed as a player and a spector, Kevin Gollogy from mullabrack is the worst ever he will get someone seriously hurt, has no control over or does he even no the rules and sometimes he doesnt even no why hes blown the whistle, with Big Sam, u no wat ur gettin hit hard and shut your mouth and ull be grand![
a prophet is not recognised by his own

back off the net

big sam is the sort off ref that cullyhanna would want to have playing the bridge.he lets everything go and if your not fit to take the hard hitting tough shit.just wish he was the ref a few years ago in cross.its great to see cross are doing there field up at the min just hope they put up a better fence to stop players from running into the stand to get away from getting hit. READ THIS BRIDGE PLAYERS  ::)

Whacker

Someone has found another website besides orchardcounty

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Whacker on June 06, 2008, 08:48:06 AM
Someone has found another website besides orchardcounty

If everyone ignores him he'll soon go away

bubbles

back of the net you are an idiot.

any predictions on this weekends matches? id say there will be a few shock results now that the county players are unavailable

Candyman

ACL – Division One (2.00)

Maghery v Dromintee           Draw
Mullaghbawn v Pearse Og     Mullaghbawn (Simply because Ogs have no county men)
Killeavey v Culloville              Culloville
Crossmaglen v Clan na Gael   Cross
St Patrick's v Harps              Harps  ;)

winsamsoon

I personally think sam mc clatchey wasn't (is he still going?) a bad ref as refs compared to some. However people are claiming he lets everything go and plenty of hard hitting. This is perfectly ok and i am all for the sport being physically even to the point where it borders on the free. But sometimes McClatchey ignores major incidents and in many ways puts some players in danger.

Mc Clatchy will bend the rules to suit the teams that are playing. He will ignore things that are free kicks and this is totally unacceptable. So whilst he is grand for letting the game flow he sometimes misses major incidents that are going on around him and picks up on silly things especially if he has a dislike for you. For this reason he would be one of the best of a bad bunch.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

brokencrossbar1

I think Sam is misunderstood.  If you get on with the game and don't rip the piss out off it he will let you play football.  He does not like back chat, so shut up when he is ref.  Sure he is not perfect but will let you get on with it.  he never booked me so that is something ;D

nowyourtalking

Quote from: back off the net on June 05, 2008, 06:29:51 PM
big sam is the sort off ref that cullyhanna would want to have playing the bridge.he lets everything go and if your not fit to take the hard hitting tough shit.just wish he was the ref a few years ago in cross.its great to see cross are doing there field up at the min just hope they put up a better fence to stop players from running into the stand to get away from getting hit. READ THIS BRIDGE PLAYERS  ::)

Your mother must be proud of you......Actually, considering the share of inbred tramps that make up the hellhole that is Cullyhanna, she probably is :o

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: nowyourtalking on June 06, 2008, 01:52:32 PM
Quote from: back off the net on June 05, 2008, 06:29:51 PM

Your mother must be proud of you......Actually, considering the share of inbred tramps that make up the hellhole that is Cullyhanna, she probably is :o

probably the same person sending himself messages

winsamsoon

i think zig and zag should do one and find a thread on the play school website or something. This is clearly not the place for them.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

lurganblue

i´m sure there is a few villages that are in need of a spare idiot?  :-\