Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

County men can play in games this Friday night but not Sunday - hear that they are in Breffni Sunday morning/afternoon.

billy the kid

Whats the feeling with yous men about the Cavan game?  I cant see yous losing to be honest as Cavan are a pretty poor outfit and i think Seanie J will know the championship has started for real when he finds Mallon hanging of him all over the pitch and Francie flatens him in the middle of one of his mazy solo runs
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Hank Everlast

[/quote]

He's my half-brother. Our da is a bit of a ladies man, got his Ma pregnant when she was 19 and he was 68. Some of you silverbridge or Cross ones are bound to be familiar with these sort of seedy rural goings-on.
[/quote]

Hats off!!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on May 29, 2008, 01:01:51 PM

He's my half-brother. Our da is a bit of a ladies man, got his Ma pregnant when she was 19 and he was 68. Some of you silverbridge or Cross ones are bound to be familiar with these sort of seedy rural goings-on.
[/quote]

Hats off!!
[/quote]

at least that's clear the whole situation up, my head was pickled there for a bit

corn02

doire na raithe

maybe this should have went in the riddles thread.

Candyman

Quote from: corn02 on May 29, 2008, 01:11:27 PM
DnR is actually female.
You Shouldn't have stated that.... If LL is lurking about on this thread he'll put the bounce on her!!!  ;) :D

bubbles

any opinions on the city derby this weekend now that it looks like the county players will not be available?

winsamsoon

Billy to be honest Cavan are piss poor but Armagh will probably struggle to beat them as they always do in the ulster. Armagh on paper look far superior to Cavan but for some reason they very rarely produce a display that blows the minnows out of the water.

This doesn't bother me because all is important is a win but this is how i would see. Armagh wil start the game sluggish and go in leading by two at half time. They will come out in the second half and a bit of niggle will creep into it. Armagh go into a four or five point lead only for Cavan to peg them back. The game will be in the balance with 5 minutes to go and Armagh win by two points.

I look forward to you all posting this back up as a quote when it turns out to be :D :D shite  :D :D ;) ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Don't share much love for any of them two teams Bubbles so couldn't really care who wins it. But i look forward to the exciting posts on it after sunday ;)

billy the kid

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 29, 2008, 02:46:36 PM
Billy to be honest Cavan are piss poor but Armagh will probably struggle to beat them as they always do in the ulster. Armagh on paper look far superior to Cavan but for some reason they very rarely produce a display that blows the minnows out of the water.

This doesn't bother me because all is important is a win but this is how i would see. Armagh wil start the game sluggish and go in leading by two at half time. They will come out in the second half and a bit of niggle will creep into it. Armagh go into a four or five point lead only for Cavan to peg them back. The game will be in the balance with 5 minutes to go and Armagh win by two points.

I look forward to you all posting this back up as a quote when it turns out to be :D :D shite  :D :D ;) ;)

Its been noted dont you worry my friend ;) ;)

Id say youll not be far off Armagh will win but not by much and wont hit top form.  but it will give yous a game to iron out problems before probably meetint Tyrone who are far to quiet for my liking.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Uladh

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 29, 2008, 02:46:36 PM

Thats Armagh circa 2000 - 2006 you're talking about there win

topgun

Quote from: qub la la la on May 28, 2008, 10:54:57 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 28, 2008, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: qub la la la on May 27, 2008, 11:49:26 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 27, 2008, 08:43:55 PM
against harps afew years ago at cruppen or was that due to a DUBIOUS call from the umpire..

aye that was a tight one. some say it was a point... some say it wasnt...
standing directly behind it qub defo a point from a neutral who if anything would have been more in favour of a dromintee win

thought the umpire would have been of the same opinion. the debate still goes on around the shaws. the same umpire got plenty of cheap drink in a bar in belfast where a well known harps man was workin...
qub i wasnt working in shaws at the time and it was defo a point
a prophet is not recognised by his own

doire na raithe

ohh revealing identity ofanother poster I think thats a breach of rule 3!

winsamsoon

Uladh i think Armagh won't have changed to much in terms of how they put away games from 2006 but we can only wait until the game itself. But we can speculate.