Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doire na raithe

doire na raithe

oh excellent! where did you buy that joke? the joke shop?

qub la la la

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 28, 2008, 07:33:44 PM
Quote from: qub la la la on May 27, 2008, 11:49:26 PM
Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 27, 2008, 08:43:55 PM
against harps afew years ago at cruppen or was that due to a DUBIOUS call from the umpire..

aye that was a tight one. some say it was a point... some say it wasnt...
standing directly behind it qub defo a point from a neutral who if anything would have been more in favour of a dromintee win

thought the umpire would have been of the same opinion. the debate still goes on around the shaws. the same umpire got plenty of cheap drink in a bar in belfast where a well known harps man was workin...

armagh leg-end

Madden had a fantastic win tonight in a great game played in cullyhanna. a brilliant start by madden lead to an 8 point win. dromintee played well but just wernt good enough tonight.

Good Luck to Madden in the final against Carrickcruppen which im told is supposely next wednesday, need confirmation though!

Final Score
Madden 0-18 Dromintee 1-07
Ard Mhacha Abu

winsamsoon

The madden men are on the charge again. It is fantastic to see smaller clubs getting some reward because they put in as much work as the bigger clubs and are rarely recognised unless the actually reach major finals. The majority of cases this is impossible. Well done madden i hope you go on and win it. I went to uni with a guy from madden and he was a sound lad aswell, get into the cruppen ites. ;) :D

So the haze continues to linger over why this Dromintee game was called off. Surely killeavy kid  ;) if You didn't want it played on saturday (which you say Dromintee ask for) then you could have said no and they would have had to fulfill the fixture or else conceed the points????? I am not getting this at all.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

crossfire

You went to UNI !!!

" Conceed " the points  :o :o

doire na raithe

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 29, 2008, 12:45:55 AM
The madden men are on the charge again. It is fantastic to see smaller clubs getting some reward because they put in as much work as the bigger clubs and are rarely recognised unless the actually reach major finals. The majority of cases this is impossible. Well done madden i hope you go on and win it. I went to uni with a guy from madden and he was a sound lad aswell, get into the cruppen ites. ;) :D

So the haze continues to linger over why this Dromintee game was called off. Surely killeavy kid  ;) if You didn't want it played on saturday (which you say Dromintee ask for) then you could have said no and they would have had to fulfill the fixture or else conceed the points????? I am not getting this at all.

Exactly? Something not quite right.

corn02

Madden 0-18 Dromintee 1-7

No complaints, the better team won. Can not fault the Dromintee lads for effort but Madden's shooting was simply superb. 18 points over the hour, the majority from play, and I can only remember about three wides.

Their number seven was brilliant and looks a real talent, does anyone know who he is?

Dromintee had a couple of good performers, including DnR's brother who was very good.

Hank Everlast

And there he was tryn to claim he was 58!

Candyman

Quote from: corn02 on May 29, 2008, 09:01:33 AM
Madden 0-18 Dromintee 1-7

No complaints, the better team won. Can not fault the Dromintee lads for effort but Madden's shooting was simply superb. 18 points over the hour, the majority from play, and I can only remember about three wides.

Their number seven was brilliant and looks a real talent, does anyone know who he is?

Dromintee had a couple of good performers, including DnR's brother who was very good.

He says he's 58??? There's defo something not right there......  ;D

anportmorforjfc

Anyone know who won between keady and cruppin?

corn02

Goats Do Shave