Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altovito

r u carl fuckin vorderman bukfast boy?
lern txt tk

Edgeofthesquare

Quote from: altovito on May 25, 2008, 09:17:24 PM
keady gme of 2day aftr the lads xertions ysterday.
port mor gat a point 2day of srsfields - suprising result
wcross beat b'nab - shocking result
league is tigtning up big tme

Why is the B'nab result such a shocking one? Wcross have just had a bad start and unlucky with a few results, but are in no way a bad team! Port mor suprising result away to Sarsfields and they've been playing well at home, atho An Port mor's confidence is prob high after winning last week

altovito

Quote from: Edgeofthesquare on May 25, 2008, 10:13:54 PM
Quote from: altovito on May 25, 2008, 09:17:24 PM
keady gme of 2day aftr the lads xertions ysterday.
port mor gat a point 2day of srsfields - suprising result
wcross beat b'nab - shocking result
league is tigtning up big tme

Why is the B'nab result such a shocking one? Wcross have just had a bad start and unlucky with a few results, but are in no way a bad team! Port mor suprising result away to Sarsfields and they've been playing well at home, atho An Port mor's confidence is prob high after winning last week

nab shud b beatin w'cross,poor team,nab r a decebt team
portmor r poor team as wel,srsfield cud go up

charlie stubbs

Quote from: pedro on May 25, 2008, 12:37:16 PM
What sort of teams did both teams have out Real1995? Was going to tip up but the woman had other ideas!  ::)

hope you got the ride pedro! :D

fcuksake

ACL - Division One (sun 25th May)
TEAM P W D L Pts
Crossmaglen 7 6 1 0 13
Pearse Og 7 5 1 1 11
St Patrick's 7 5 0 2 10
Culloville 6 4 1 1 9
Harps 8 3 2 3 8
Clan na Gael 8 3 2 3 8
Mullaghbawn 7 3 1 3 7
Dromintee 8 2 1 5 5
Killeavey 7 1 0 6 2
Maghery 8 0 1 7 1

Harps scrapped a hard earned 2 points today from a poor maghery team which look certain to drop down. Saying that Harps were minus their 3 county players as stated ealrier. Ultan lennon had a stormer, 1-8 i think he scored. can anyone confirm. cant complain
about the referree, i thought we got a dubious penalty which may have been just outside the sqare. Candyman, wot was the 8 steps about near the end?????? ;D,

Oh, and the Maghery linesman. a complete bollix.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

holylandsniper

On the rumour mill thing, i didnt thing a Chairman of a well respected club would resort to starting and stirring a load of rubbish on a issue which is dead and gone. Maybe this is because he didnt want to go to Camlough and play a lower division football or maybe not but it's a sad time all the same when it is brought up again and again and again... Do chairmen not have better things to be at than this?

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan were beat by 4points in the Grange.

It's the lowest I've seen the Davitts in about 10 years! - Shocking!  :'(

Horrible game, with Grange fully deserved of their victory.

Young referee had a mare, gave the Grange countless free's in the first half (where the gained most of their scores) then decided to even things up near the end of the second half by giving Ballyhegan a few 'dodgy' decisions. At this stage Davitts needed a goal, so they didn't count unfortunately!

Candyman

Quote from: fcuksake on May 26, 2008, 12:15:28 AM
ACL - Division One (sun 25th May)
TEAM P W D L Pts
Crossmaglen 7 6 1 0 13
Pearse Og 7 5 1 1 11
St Patrick's 7 5 0 2 10
Culloville 6 4 1 1 9
Harps 8 3 2 3 8
Clan na Gael 8 3 2 3 8
Mullaghbawn 7 3 1 3 7
Dromintee 8 2 1 5 5
Killeavey 7 1 0 6 2
Maghery 8 0 1 7 1

Harps scrapped a hard earned 2 points today from a poor maghery team which look certain to drop down. Saying that Harps were minus their 3 county players as stated ealrier. Ultan lennon had a stormer, 1-8 i think he scored. can anyone confirm. cant complain
about the referree, i thought we got a dubious penalty which may have been just outside the sqare. Candyman, wot was the 8 steps about near the end?????? ;D, Oh, and the Maghery linesman. a complete bollix.

The ref gave the free for charging ye C*NT!!!  ;) :-*

fcuksake

dont get upset Candyman...I'm on your side. I'm not criticising you or the teams effort , I was merely passing a comment.

Well done to all 17 players yesterday. Harpo had a good game when introduced and Gary McKinneys effort out on the left was superb, but young lennon stoll the show. Onwards and Upwards. 2 points next week against our esteemed friends is not to be suffed at. ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Candyman

Quote from: fcuksake on May 26, 2008, 08:55:39 AM
dont get upset Candyman...I'm on your side. I'm not criticising you or the teams effort , I was merely passing a comment.

Well done to all 17 players yesterday. Harpo had a good game when introduced and Gary McKinneys effort out on the left was superb, but young lennon stoll the show. Onwards and Upwards. 2 points next week against our esteemed friends is not to be suffed at. ;D
Im not... :-*
Hopefully with Kelly back next week him and Bones (Ultan) should be a good strike force up front!!

fcuksake

Where is next weeks game @ Abbey or over at the council pitch.? :D

We needed them 2 wins on the bounce to pull away from the relegation zone. We played well yesterday with a depleted side and its great to see another scoring forward emerge through the ranks. Also thought the morrisions tried hard yesterday along with Philip McKinney and Mini.

Cant see killeavey or Maghery staying up. They both have an uphill battle. they would need to win 5/6 games out of their last 9/10 games to have any chance of survival.

Candyman

winsamsoon

No one really stood out in the clans game lurganblue. All i all it was dead from start to finish. Mullaghbawn could have snatched a late goal which would have levelled it only for them to hit the post, then from the rebound the crossbar and over. But for once we didn't conceed that late goal that has plagued us so many times and we hung on. Think we just shaded the game though in all.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armagh leg-end

does anyone know where the semi final of the u21 championship is being played in?
Ard Mhacha Abu

corn02

No venue as of yet, think it is fixed for next week. What sort of team are Maghery?