Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

qub la la la

Quote from: corn02 on May 23, 2008, 09:19:43 PM
Yes Loney  lump on Cross.  :D

aye dead certs..

cruppen beat dromintee in the u16 championship tonight by a few points.

diesel-smuggler

qub i thought it was by a couple of points! haha

how am i a bull-shitter? members from dromintee club told me about cathal o'rourke and the word they used was 'tortured' philly loughran when he finally gave in to him them the dromintee committee refused to pursue it!

any reports from cullyhanna how the game went?

crossfire

I left just before the final whistle
Dublin were leading by a point 0-05 to 0-04
Probably finished that way.
Very poor game

doire na raithe

Quote from: diesel-smuggler on May 24, 2008, 05:34:36 PM
qub i thought it was by a couple of points! haha

how am i a bull-shitter? members from dromintee club told me about cathal o'rourke and the word they used was 'tortured' philly loughran when he finally gave in to him them the dromintee committee refused to pursue it!

any reports from cullyhanna how the game went?

Who were these members? Name names then. But you won't because your talking absolute shite, its all that comes out of your mouth.

diesel-smuggler

so doire are you trying to tell me that philly loughran went to dromintee himself and asked could he transfer to them because he is living in newry and wants to play at a higher level???

there are 5 clubs nearer to him than dromintee who play a higher level than clady why did he not go to them?

maybe he was trying to get the same site on carrickbroad that oliver gaughran was building a house on at the time of his transfer! haha

doire na raithe

Clearly shying away from my question of who actually were these members who told you this? You have no answer because you made it up.

He has no connection to any club in South Armagh so obviously he looked at the clubs close to Newry and decided Dromintee would be best for him. I don't see how that is so hard for you to understand. Dromintee is 10 minutes from Newry and are playing at the highest level.

diesel-smuggler

killeavy is about 6 minutes away then and as far as im aware play in division 1 of the armagh all-county league. oh yeah! the same league that dromintee are in!

saval and ballyholland play in division 1 of the down league and are also closer to him than dromintee!

im not naming those two persons names on here but you would have to agree that is why the row escalated in the first place after cathal o'rourke had approached philly!

im not going to comment anymore on this matter as i feel i have said enough

doire na raithe

Obviously he didn't want to go to Down football, so that leaves a choice between us and Killeavy? He clearly felt he would rather play for us, with no disrespect to Killeavy I'm sure.

I would NOT have to agree that thats why any row started. You know nothing about my club. You're nothing but a gossip merchant with nothing important to do but spout drivel.

full back

Is there an extraordinary meeting on Tuesday night in Dromintee doire?

Real1995

Went to the Armagh Dublin game yest and it was a dissapointing affair....but teams played in 1st gear..

Couple of things to note though;

1.Even though Enda didn play, lads he has lost about two stone and looks in a lot better shape.
2.Very impressed with Andy Mallons return.
3.Nippy swift was easily man of match...really impressed when he went out to midfield.
Nice guys always finish second!

pedro

What sort of teams did both teams have out Real1995? Was going to tip up but the woman had other ideas!  ::)
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

doire na raithe

Quote from: full back on May 25, 2008, 11:36:10 AM
Is there an extraordinary meeting on Tuesday night in Dromintee doire?

Theres an AGM, just a rubber-stamping excercise to clarify some positions.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteWent to the Armagh Dublin game yest and it was a dissapointing affair....but teams played in 1st gear..

Couple of things to note though;

1.Even though Enda didn play, lads he has lost about two stone and looks in a lot better shape.
2.Very impressed with Andy Mallons return.
3.Nippy swift was easily man of match...really impressed when he went out to midfield.

Shocking poor match. They'd go harder than that in training (at least I hope they do). Good to see the club looking so well though. I'd assume that's the back line that'll start against Cavan assuming DOnaghy isn't back from injury. Andy Mallon played well as you point out. By the time I got to watch the game Charlie Vernon had been taken off with an injury so let's hope that's not to serious. Brian Mallon also got a nice point, hopefully he's in line for a start against Cavan.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

anportmorforjfc

An Portmor 1-8 Sarsfields 0-11

Great game. ref against us from the start. We had to play with fourteen men for 35 minutes. Full Forward sent off for a push, wind was very big factor. Also Sarsfields missed penalty in first attack of second half.

Any other results?