Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eire

when is the semi final of the under 21's being played between madden and dromintee?

Armagh Exile

Quotemc kee gave him a str8 red 4 verbals(does dat put him out of county?).

No.
The Rule is as below:-
Verbal Abuse
Minimum: 4 weeks Suspension in the same Code and at the same Level, inclusive of the next Game in the same Competition of that
Competition Year, even if that Game falls outside the Suspension time period.

Therefore he can play for any team except a club team.

lurganblue

Quote from: altovito on May 22, 2008, 10:43:21 PM
vry good gme in bridge betwen crupen and cross.
cross must av hit 5 wides al frm scorable angles in 1st 15min.crupen in charge frm then on wit m feris cleaning out mckena.the othr cruppen midfielder scored a goal aftr runin 40 yrds wit ball.cross midfield v poor in 1st half-wernt fit to keep up wit 2 crupen boys.crupen winin by bout 5pts at hlf time.
cross plyed beter in 2nd hlf n althugh crupen went 7 pts up cros came back wit mc kena n p mckeown playin wel.cros got it bck to 1 point n mckena went down on the 14 yrd line tryin to win a free to drw it.mckee didnt fal 4 it n mckena went mental.mc kee gave him a str8 red 4 verbals(does dat put him out of county?).frm kik out mckee gave free 2 crupen 4 nothin.game over.few oul boys frm cros wnt out 2 give mckee shit aftr gme,tho dnt tink this wil help mckena.
crupen didnt mis as much tho tink draw mite av been beter result

thanks for the post on the match. it helps me keep up to date on the armagh football while i´m away.

but jesus it was hard to read that oul text speak!!

corn02

corn02

Just to back up on Uladh's point, myself and DnR would know the full story and alot of what has been said on here is bullshit.

Granemore lost to Dromintee by a point. Ronin McCoy goal with the last kick won it. Anyone know anything about Madden?

eire

dont know much about dromintee or madden but cruppen are bound to be favourites now are they not

corn02

Big favourites surely.
Dromintee have done well to get here but have rode their luck a bit,. Maghery missed a last minute penalty to draw with them and then last night's goal.

doire na raithe

Am told Hughes in camlough are refusing to take anymore bets on Cruppen for the u21 championship.

winsamsoon

Exile is that suspension only dished out for verbal abuse or does this apply to striking aswell??

Reason i ask is  because we had a lad sent off in the u-21 championship for verbal abuse of my friend quigley and he hasn't been able to play for our seniors since.

Doire you are a lucky lad if you can even get betting on the gaelic club games. In Lurgan the bookies are tight as and will ony give betting for the senior championship.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

upthecrups

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 23, 2008, 03:06:21 PM
Am told Hughes in camlough are refusing to take anymore bets on Cruppen for the u21 championship.

Thats probably becasue Hughes in Camlough is a supermarket u numpty!!  :o :o
As far as i know Boyles in camlough don't think bets on any GAA regarding local sides.

doire na raithe

Apologies!  :-[ must be Boyles then.

diesel-smuggler

doire is that just like i was told about cathal o'rourke asking philly loughran to transfer to dromintee
????? ;) :D ;) ;D

Our Nail Loney

QuoteThats probably becasue Hughes in Camlough is a supermarket u numpty!!

Ha ha, ripped out!!

Anyone have any odds for the u21 championship? Wouldnt mind a wee bet if I could get odds, just do it in my own work...

doire na raithe

Ripon like the racecourse!

Diesel-smuggler you are without doubt the biggest bullshitter on this board.

Our Nail Loney

doire have you done any revision at all? you're very angry these days!

corn did you tell me you put a lot of money on cross?