Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on May 17, 2008, 02:46:06 PM
How do you suggest the club condone (condem) it Twotwio, a statement in the Irish News?
I think appointing Casey as manager and again and appealing 10 or 11 bans was a clear indication that they don't condem thugs.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Uladh

Am i missing something, was it not teenagers fighting outside a disco?

What motive would i have in trivialising it?

You have to use the word allegedly.  anyone beyond those who were there do not know the circumstances for sure until it is proven in a court of law.

pintsofguinness

QuoteAm i missing something, was it not teenagers fighting outside a disco?
No because Quinn and his mates didn't have a chance to do any fighting.  To say it was "teenagers fighting" or "misbehaving" is a bit like calling it handbags and it's not what I'd call it.

What motive would i have in trivialising it?
I've no idea what your motive is.

Uladh

Ok, so it was teenagers fighting outside a disco then?

There's only one of us with motivation to manipulate the situation

Yes I Would

Surely by taking them out of division 2, the man deserved to be reappointed, and i would fancy them strongly to lift the championship this year.
Surely if all what you say is true, then there should be ample motivation for your club and senior team to take these boys of their pedastal by playing ball within the rules of the game!! Rantings on here serve no purpose
If you have hard evidence or know someone who has then it should be forwarded to the relevant authorities. regarding this assault
The lads who assaulted this lad deserve to be punished. The nature of the injuries were beyond what you expect from lads of this age and i hope the young fella invloved makes a speedy recovery, but by inferring that their is some conspiracy theory from everyone in Cullyhanna against your club is a little petty.

pintsofguinness

QuoteOk, so it was teenagers fighting outside a disco then?
Not what I'd call it.

QuoteThere's only one of us with motivation to manipulate the situation
Who me? How so?

QuoteSurely by taking them out of division 2, the man deserved to be reappointed, and i would fancy them strongly to lift the championship this year.
He was re-appointed before he took them out of divison 2. 

The lads who assaulted this lad deserve to be punished. The nature of the injuries were beyond what you expect from lads of this age and i hope the young fella invloved makes a speedy recovery, but by inferring that their is some conspiracy theory from everyone in Cullyhanna against your club is a little petty.
I didn't infer anything like that and to suggest I did, and try to misrepresent me is petty.

btw Yes I would, what club did you say you were from?

Yes I Would

Will then it was a good move to reappoint him, considering the end result was promotion!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on May 17, 2008, 03:36:08 PM
Will then it was a good move to reappoint him, considering the end result was promotion!!

Yes it's lucky they can see into the future in Cullyhanna. 
The year they reappointed him they were after disgracing themselves in Cross against us (he was sacked during the melee by the chairman - a decent man) and had struggled in the bottom half of division two, narrowly avoiding the relegation playoffs if memory serves me right.  Yes he's done a good job since so it is a good job they have ability to see into the future.

What club did you say you were from?

doire na raithe

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 17, 2008, 11:42:40 AM
Quote from: doire na raithe on May 17, 2008, 10:14:07 AM
Quote from: twotwocharlie on May 17, 2008, 09:41:25 AM
Taca are we talking about the same cullyhanna.
rose coloured glasses and all that.
mc keever is a very good player but should leave out the high elbows and going in with the knee to a man on the ground.
mackin is an average player how he got so long on the county the lord only knows.
your club has never condoned the thugs within and that a sorry fact.

Jesus Christ this guys an idiot.

myself and twotwocharlie have clashed several times on this thread but I have to ask, again, what in that statement isn't true? (assuming he means condemned). 

I was talking about his grammar and general style of writing, nothing to do with the substance of his or your posts.

pintsofguinness

Yes I Would

No need to be childish pints!!
Think its called making an informed decision rather than an ability to see into the future!! For some clubs it will work, for others it wont!
Originally a Dub, but have been livin up here now over 5 years and watch a fair bit of ball between Armagh and Down, mostly championship. Just say it as i see it! Still playin a little Carnbane football, if you could call it that!!

pintsofguinness

QuoteNo need to be childish pints!!
Think its called making an informed decision rather than an ability to see into the future!!

They still weren't too concerned about his "style" of management then where they?

Yes I Would

Know diddly squat bout his management style, only that he has got a fairly young team going well in 1st division!! Interested to see how they cope with favs tag in INT championship this year!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Yes I Would on May 17, 2008, 06:32:54 PM
Know diddly squat bout his management style, only that he has got a fairly young team going well in 1st division!! Interested to see how they cope with favs tag in INT championship this year!!
Well there you go.

Yes I Would

What you mean by that???
Dont tell me you have an insight into the mans mangagement skills and thinking!!