Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goh4205

Quote from: Yes I Would on May 12, 2008, 10:27:44 PM
Realistically cant see it happening, until Donaldson, two Macs, Bellew and Oisin hang up the boots, and even with that its likely a new group of leaders will emerge within the squad, but whoever they are its hard to see them having the same impact that these aforementioned five do, and then we may have a competitive county championship!!

I thought that hanratty lad had super game from what i seen, he's a strong lad who could put it up to most midfielders in the county. infact the above mentioned who played yesterday were pretty quite it was the younger crop who made all the play, but it is probably insurance for the younger crop of players knowing that they have the lads above to fall back on.

Yes I Would

If these young lads were playing with any other club in the county, i believe most of them wouldnt develop into the players they now are or potentially can be!!
Its as a result of playing with and perhaps more importantly training with these fellas that has created this domination which is going to be mighty difficult for any other club in the county to break anytime soon!!

corn02

GOH you are going on like a child. I will answer any questions when we are beaten and will admit we were beaten by a better team. I never dissapear from here when we are beaten. It was  obvious he kicked it into the net in frustration at the scoreline.

BC fair enough but many of those cheers were due to the fact JD acted like a thug and tried  to get the game abandoned.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 12, 2008, 06:54:14 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 12, 2008, 10:32:16 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 11, 2008, 07:17:32 PM
Quote from: pats-mc on May 11, 2008, 07:15:34 PM
Good win for st pats vs Mullaghbwn 13 points to 1.3. Good win for our lads without county men and Ciaran o Hare. Gifted Mullaghbawn an early goal but came back in to it well to lead by 8 pts to 1.2 at the interval.Couple of early points in the second half killed the game off though Mullaghbawn unlucky not to get a goal as Conor O Neill pulled off a terrific save. Good performance from Owen Casey and Niall and Conor Mc Shane in defence, Mal and Barry Mc Conville in midfield and Eugene Casey 0.8 and Ciaran O Neill in attack. Gives us four wins from five games. Tough week end next week end though with Cross and Pearse Ogs both away from home.

And we can pass your best wishes on to Conall Quinn as well? - or are you as cowardly as your club mates?

thats a we bit OTT Pints, you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

BTW you're Bridge mate actually gave us a few decisions yesterday, i suppose he owed us a few decisions ;) ;) or was it that it was just 2 north Armagh teams and he didn't give a feck ??? ???

P.S. i didn't think he'd have a neck to come back to Lurgan after last week but there you go...you couldn't cut that fella with a Stanley Knife :D :D

Why is it ott to expect a cullyhanna poster to comment on something that affects his club and that's been discussed here this week?
If clans were involved I'm sure you would comment as would I if it was the 'bridge.  Also, how am I tarring everyone with the same brush? (same question goes to you mackers).

I'm glad quigley pleased you this week, maybe he doesn't have that vendetta against clans then? 

well you were trying to get a we dig in saying are you a coward like the rest of the Cullyhanna men ::) I have no legions to anyone up in you're neck of the woods but you don't know anything about this lad yet you're asking him is he a coward. I just thought that was a bit OTT. If someone in my club is a coward (which we have about 7 on our senior team) that doesn't make me a coward in fact i'm the complete opposite (just picturing myself now like Braveheart ;) :D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

billy the kid

William Wallace is 7 feet tall and he shoots size 5 O'Neills out of his arse !!!
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

doire na raithe

Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 09:43:02 PM
Is this not a discussion board  :-\

Pints, you should read some of your own posts, before commenting on anyone else's.  bit of a pot calling kettle if you get my drift.

Sounds like Dromintee posters don't like getting asked to many questions when beaten, but I'm sure would be glad to answer anything if on the winning side of the fence.

Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 10:38:54 PM
That must have been what it was BC1, funny cross scored 2 goals and non of the 2 lads who scored acted like that, but as you say since they don't often score points against cross, apart from the occassion you mention never mind goals he probably thought he was doctor who :D :D :D

God I really wanna stop talking about this but basically you know yourself and its clear to everyone else that when you asked "why did your number 14 kick the ball into the net 3-4 times after scoring" you didn't raise it as a valid question, which was proven by the fact that you answered your own question. It was a childish attempt to take the piss, and hardly an issue thats worth being raised on a discussion board.

Doctor who???? Is this really the height of your humour? The craic must be ninety in your house of a saturday night. BC1 are you not ashamed to be posting alongside such an idiot?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 13, 2008, 11:36:39 AM
Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 09:43:02 PM
Is this not a discussion board  :-\

Pints, you should read some of your own posts, before commenting on anyone else's.  bit of a pot calling kettle if you get my drift.

Sounds like Dromintee posters don't like getting asked to many questions when beaten, but I'm sure would be glad to answer anything if on the winning side of the fence.

Quote from: goh4205 on May 12, 2008, 10:38:54 PM
That must have been what it was BC1, funny cross scored 2 goals and non of the 2 lads who scored acted like that, but as you say since they don't often score points against cross, apart from the occassion you mention never mind goals he probably thought he was doctor who :D :D :D

God I really wanna stop talking about this but basically you know yourself and its clear to everyone else that when you asked "why did your number 14 kick the ball into the net 3-4 times after scoring" you didn't raise it as a valid question, which was proven by the fact that you answered your own question. It was a childish attempt to take the piss, and hardly an issue thats worth being raised on a discussion board.

Doctor who???? Is this really the height of your humour? The craic must be ninety in your house of a saturday night. BC1 are you not ashamed to be posting alongside such an idiot?

Each to their own is what I saw.  I would always back up one of my own.

illdecide

Quote from: billy the kid on May 13, 2008, 11:24:04 AM
William Wallace is 7 feet tall and he shoots size 5 O'Neills out of his arse !!!

:D :D :D

Candyman

ACL - Division One
TEAM P W D L Pts
Pearse Og 5 4 1 0 9
St Patrick's 5 4 0 1 8
Crossmaglen 4 3 1 0 7
Mullaghbawn 5 3 1 1 7
Culloville 4 2 1 1 5
Dromintee 6 2 1 3 5
Clan na Gael 6 1 2 3 4
Harps 6 1 2 3 4
Killeavey 6 1 0 5 2
Maghery 4 0 1 3 1

If that C*nt O'neill had done his job properly we would be joint 6th with Clans....

Next up Dromintee, Maghery & The Pigs (Sorry I mean Pearse Og  ;))

winsamsoon

And if quigley would have done the clans and the harps game correctly you wouldn't even have had that extra points candyman so dry your eyes. You are were you deserve to be as does ours.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Candyman

Quote from: winsamsoon on May 13, 2008, 01:26:58 PM
And if quigley would have done the clans and the harps game correctly you wouldn't even have had that extra points candyman so dry your eyes. You are were you deserve to be as does ours.

Ach FFS catch yourself on... there is a BIG difference between a referee not giving a few decisions and not being able to count when EVERYONE except himself (including the live radio commentary) knows Harps scored 14 points!!!!  >:(

bennydorano

I know I shoudln't bite but - What winsam conveniently seems to be forgetting is that Quigley was the one who gave the Clans a joke of a free to equalise right at the death against the Harps, yet he hasn't shut up about how much Quigley hates the clans since ::)  I wouldn't doubt the Quigley does hate them, because no one f**cking likes them, biggest crying hoors ever!! :-*

anportmorforjfc

ACL – Division One (7.30)
Crossmaglen v St Patrick's (Mickey Leonard) at Silverbridge
Maghery v Pearse Og (Kevin Murtagh)
Dromintee v Harps (Stephen Murray)

ACL – Division Three (7.30)
Tullysaran v Crossmaglen II (Jim Lynch)

ACL – Division Four (7.30)
Mullaghbrack v Dorsey Emmett's (Noel Martin)

Sunday 18 May

ACL – Division One (2.00)
Maghery v Crossmaglen (Barney Henry)
Killeavey v Clan na Gael (Frank McDonald)
Mullaghbawn v Culloville (Oliver Hearty)
St Patrick's v Pearse Og (Damian McConville)

ACL – Division Two (2.00)
Tir na nÓg v Ballymacnab (Dessie McDonnell)
Whitecross v An Port Mor (Paudie Hughes)
Keady v Granemore (Off)
St Michael's v Carrickcruppen (Gary Smith)
Sarsfields v Wolfe Tones (Brendan Gorman)
Silverbridge v Clann Eireann (Noel Martin)

ACL – Division Three (2.00)
Belleek v Lissummon (Vincent O'Neill)
Collegeland v Tullysaran (Jim Burns)
St Peter's v Grange (Sean McClelland)
Annaghmore v Madden (Off)
Clonmore v Crossmaglen II (Paul Boylan)
Ballyhegan v St Paul's (Patrick Duffy)

ACL – Division Four (2.00)
Forkhill v Dorsey Emmett's (Rory Robinson)
Middletown v Derrynoose (Off)
O'Hanlon's v Clady (Malachy McNicholl)
Phelim Brady's v Mullaghbrack (Joe Murtagh)
Shane O'Neill's v Corrinshego (Jim Lynch)
Bye – Eire Og

Predictions for this weeks games?

illdecide

Quote from: Candyman on May 13, 2008, 02:42:56 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on May 13, 2008, 01:26:58 PM

Ach FFS catch yourself on... there is a BIG difference between a referee not giving a few decisions and not being able to count when EVERYONE except himself (including the live radio commentary) knows Harps scored 14 points!!!!  >:(

That point could be crucial come the end of the year and that would piss me off worse than getting a few decisions against us, but i believe you won't need that point you should be well safe...